Win64e10 ? The N64 Emulator for Windows 10 Mobile

sasuke taleb

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Win64e - The Nintendo 64(N64) Emulator For Windows Tablet and Phone

You can play with touch control on it. This is very convenient compared to Pj64 that can't be used without keyboard or joystick. You can play on bed or sofa comfortably with no keyboard attached.
Is the Win64e has been released on the windows phone Store ?

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Is the Win64e has been released on the windows phone Store ?

Can you help me ask MS to enable executing ARM machine code on Windows Phone? For now Windows on ARM can run only Thumb-2 code, which makes the implementation of dynamic recompiler very hard to be done. I have tried to port the dynarec from ARM to Thumb-2, however finally gave up. One reason is that it needs me to devote too much effort on so small a market, the other is it's not reasonable to redone the dynarec just for only an old machine architecture. Thumb-2 is designed for both excellent performance like ARM and efficient memory space like Thumb, a time when the computer's memory space is not enough but good performance is desired. Considering the memory space at current age, Thumb-2 is really out of date. If Windows on ARM allow running ARM machine code in future update, it's feasible to make emulators for PSX, N64 and PSP on Windows Phone come true.

I hope you users ask MS for this feature together, so they can consider it seriously. They must give us the key to open the gate.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Aww :( From your title, I thought this was out for Windows Phone. I've been waiting for a Nintendo 64 emulator for WP for soooo long. Gotta be able to play my Zelda games some day.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site

If Windows on ARM allow running ARM machine code in future update, it's feasible to make emulators for PSX, N64 and PSP on Windows Phone come true.

I know there are no PSP or N64 emulators for WP, but there is a PSX emulator. EmiPSX

MattWinx64

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site

Hi! I purchased Win64e for my laptop on Windows 10 and its pretty cool having a 64 emulator on the Windows Store environment.

I am having a problem with the settings, however. When I try to go into the app settings, all I see is blank. Nothing is available to change. Is this intended? Or is it a bug thats keeping me from seeing the intended settings options?

Thanks.

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

I'v got the core interpreter version running on Window Phone.

Last edited:

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Everybody looks at the first post.

Ben Levi Giron

May 4, 2015
Visit site

You've been very persistent with this project. Congratulations and keep going with your works! I wish you the best.

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
App Store address: Win64e

It's an UWP app and runs on all Windows 10 devices. Later there will be a free lite version. You don't have any limit on the lite version except loading the save state.

There is no in app purchase in the app at all. That in-app purchase is incorrectly displayed in the store listing. It's left when I was developing the app. It will disappear from the store listing after several hours.

The 822 I used in video is a three years old machine, but I still can play many titles although a bit slow. Your Lumia 950 XL should be a lot better than that 822.

To-do list:
1. MOGA controller support.
2. Continumm mode.
3. Performance improvement(Still trying dynarec mode on phone but with no luck, though the dynarec works well on PC side)
4. OneDrive syncing.

Take a look at the video.
Another in game video.
App Store address: Win64e

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Yaayyyyy!!! Finally and emulator for our Winmo/WP devices tooo! Well done mate. So proud of our in house community. When they're not squabbling anyways. :p Danke Mobwi. For the valuable contribution to the collective pool. :)

-- W

geissk777

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site

I just downloaded your app on my Surface 2 with RT, and it cannot find my .n64 files that I have downloaded. Any tips?

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

I just downloaded your app on my Surface 2 with RT, and it cannot find my .n64 files that I have downloaded. Any tips?

Did you select the directory where roms exist before selecting a rom to play with?

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
XBox 360 / One Pad (Controller Support) and Contiuum would make this fantastic. It would save having to connect a PC up to a big TV and have the functionality right there. I think, for the price, it needs the two features at least before I'd buy the app.

I'll keep an eye out for the lite version.

Yorchmur

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I'm using the emulator and it's really good. Now that the aniversary update is out, are you planning to release it for XBOX ONE? The XBOX ONE is the ultimate emulator machine.

Regards.

Konstantin K

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Can you help me ask MS to enable executing ARM machine code on Windows Phone?
Have you start some technical thread on MS forums? Or in the UserVoice so we may start to voting?

also @mobwi, I've found that your "Settings" page is very similar to VBA10 settings page
apps.5973.13510798887417816.ca8f147e-13d3-4a08-bc92-967584d24769.99281924-02ce-42db-bed2-e2cbc92600e0
. Can you confirm that Win64e10 project somehow related to VBA10?

And more, WindowsStore page shows that your Win64e10 app uses "GNU GPL v3", so how can we access to Win64e10 source codes? How can users contribute to it?

Bonus: I am not from the US and $10 seems very expensive; so can you start some discount campaign?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon