I don't mind a picture on the lock screen, but I would prefer them to be photos of my own choosing. Can I turn off this feature or is there a way to choose my own pix.
    04-12-2016 09:55 AM
    I don't mind a picture on the lock screen, but I would prefer them to be photos of my own choosing. Can I turn off this feature or is there a way to choose my own pix.
    Go to settings, personalisation, lockscreen. You should find a drop down menu for which option to keep, either spotlight, single picture or slideshow. In slideshow you can then choose which folder to fetch the photos from for the slideshow
    Go to settings, personalisation, lockscreen. You should find a drop down menu for which option to keep, either spotlight, single picture or slideshow. In slideshow you can then choose which folder to fetch the photos from for the slideshow
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    04-12-2016 10:17 AM