[UWP Game]CrazyBalloon (Band and Hololens version)

Kartijno

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Image.png

CrazyBalloon (MS Hololens and MS Band edition) is a causal game for Windows 10 Platform! Starting from today we updated it including also a Microsoft Hololens game mode! Aim balloon using Gaze gesture in Hololens and explode it with AirTap gesture!!!! Very funny!! Available on Microsoft Store App and also in Microsoft Hololens store App!
People that have tested it in Hololens are Enthusiast about this game and how about Gaze gesture and Hololens Clicker are used !

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fstore%2Fapps%2F9nblggh4q3lx&token=tI0zQauN

Developed with last Microsoft technology , Universal Windows APP (UWP) , it permits to play game in all Windows 10 devices enabled .

CrazyBalloon it is also Continuum compatible and Hololens compatible. This game can run via Continuum to your TV.

The idea behind Crazy Balloon is easy: you have a lot of balloons in your screen that fly in the sky. With your Microsoft Band or with Gaze gesture with Microsoft Hololens, you can aim each balloon, shoot and destroy it! You start with 60 seconds and you can fail 10 times. During the game you'll see Bonus balloons: clock bonus balloon, tentative bonus balloon and last but not least Bomb balloon that it means GameOver!

Users can record points in a local leaderboard or in Online Leaderboard that is shared between all devices where Crazy Balloon is installed.

Also Crazy Ballon options are shared between devices thanks to Microsoft Azure system.

Image3.png

Crazy Balloon is one of the first arcade game created using UWP Windows 10 platform and also one of the first game that uses Microsoft Band in that way and one of the first that it is fully compatible with Microsoft Hololens (and also available in Hololens store app).

In future version we have a plan to release update that can run at the same time also into Xbox One and other future Microsoft devices. This first initial release of CrazyBalloon is only a start point!

In next releases we'll add Kinect for Windows support, mouse support and Gamepad support, adding also new way to play.

CrazyBalloon is available from today in Windows Store https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fstore%2Fapps%2F9nblggh4q3lx&token=tI0zQauN

Image2.png

For more info Fabio Merlo

PM me

Last edited by a moderator:

Kartijno

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi! thank you :-D ... i hope you enjoy it ... if you have suggestion or proposal please send me PM ;-) . I had a lot of feedback from Hololens customer ! These told me that It 's fantastic used with Hololens! Gaze gestures support and Clicker support! i m proud for that! I m developing Xbox one Controller support! and for this fall will be a new surprise ;-)
I have a tons of ideas for evolution also for Hololens ! @Microsoft please help me to have one for test :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte