[UWP] Copy Space - Extend your copy and paste

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Copy Space extends your copy and paste functionality by helping you manage all types of content. Add in text, links, image, and documents for you to conveniently copy and paste whenever you need it.

With the in-app purchase, your Copy Space can be synced across any device that runs the app and logged in to your OneDrive account. So copying that link from your mobile to your desktop won't be such a pain anymore.

Copy Space for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile

For those who use other OS platforms along with Windows, check out the Copy Space Webpage.

windowsFan2.png

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
It's been a few months since the initial release of Copy Space and there's been several updates since then.

- Added ability to share directly to Copy Space
- Share content from Copy Space to another app
- Added more language support
- Added filtering by tags
- Refinement to the UI
- Push notifications for background syncing and sending copies (Requires in app purchase)

These feature were requested by users who have emailed me to provide feedback, so thank you to those! The ideas really make Copy Space a more complete app. Hope to hear from more of you!

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
It's been about two months and there were two major updates with a lot of under hood fixes included.

You can now use Windows Ink directly in Copy Space in case you want to doddle something quickly. Or use the text recognition feature to have your written words become text.

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 1.01.23 PM.png

Improved copy and paste support for images. You can now copy an image directly and paste it into another app that supports it such as OneNote or Mail.

screen1.png

screen2.png

Thanks again to those users who emailed me about feedback. It's always nice to interact with the users who use Copy Space. More to come in the future.

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello again,

I would just like to give another update for Copy Space as there has been a few features that have been added including the general bug fixes and app optimizations.

Website Previews! - Copies that are valid website links can now show a preview. The preview show information about the website in case you've forgotten what the website is about.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 10.46.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 10.46.44 AM.png

Security! - You can now enable Windows Hello or a PIN to be entered before accessing Copy Space. Maybe you got some secret links you don't want others to see.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 10.45.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 10.45.49 AM.png

Manual Clips! - By default, Copy Space automatically saves the last copied item in the clipboard into Copy Space. Now there is an optional to make this process manual just in case you don't want everything to be saved automatically all the time.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 10.47.46 AM.png

Thanks again for those who have been very supportive. Hopefully new users will find these features useful as well.

Shindo92

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi !
Glad to see your are still making updates for your app since it has been released ! :smile:

But except for your first message, you are not posting screenshot of the mobile app.
Are you still maintaining it, or are you more focussed on the Windows Store app ?

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi Shindo92,

Yes! I am still maintaining the app on mobile since it is a UWP app afterall. All the updates I've posted above all work on mobile as well. There are only two features that only exist on the desktop but that's due to the nature of mobile not having a physical mouse and keyboard.

I just haven't taken screenshots of mobile because it is just a little more convenient to just take the screenshots on desktop. But perhaps I should start posting the mobile screenshots as well!

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
This is just another update for two new features for Copy Space. The following are only available on the Desktop version as the Mobile version isn't able to support the following.

Fluent Design (or is it Acrylic?) - Microsoft's new design pattern is getting more popular so it has now been added to Copy Space. You can even choose to disable it if it isn't your thing under the "Account" tab. Note this is only available on the Creators Update and up for desktops.

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.43.50 AM.png

Picture in Picture Mode - This allows Copy Space to be constantly on top of all your Windows in a nice compact mode. This allows quicker access to your copies. You will also be able to drag and drop items more easily with the Copy Space window always sitting on top. Note this is only available on the Creators update and up for desktops.

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.48.19 AM.jpg

Thanks again for those who have been very supportive of the app!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos