How to promote app

CapoFantasma97

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Create a topic in every Windows related forum, contact multiple blogs, keep yourself alert towards Microsoft events and projects for devs, use your own blog or create a social network account to constantly update your users, keep some good ideas for any dev jam where your app could partecipate.
Pretty much that's it, stuff like that.

OrangeSpice

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
One of the best ways to promote a free app that contains ads in it - is to use AdDuplex.

Its a great way to promote your app for free within the Windows ecosystem.
You shows ads in your app of other apps - and in exchange you receive free ads of your app, in their apps.

We have had great success with AdDuplex and I can highly recommend it to boost downloads of your app for free!

Here is the link to their site:
Get more users for your apps and games with AdDuplex

Ali Poder

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I just created an ad campaign on the Developer Center. It's a single country based ad with custom images and with the budget of 75$ for a month. I'll post the results when it's completed. But for start I would recommend you to send your app to "AppRaisin". It's a great community and a great start to promote your app.

OrangeSpice

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Looking forward to hearing about those results - thanks for sharing. Ali Poder
Maybe start a new thread and post weekly updates - a month can feel like forever...??

AppRaisin looks great - but apparently its only available to those on Windows 10

PS: Since I am not on Windows 10 - out of interest, when submitting an app to AppRaisin - does it require any specific info - AppId, StoreUrl, ect?
Reason I ask is: I am hoping to ask someone to register our app on AppRaisin on our behalf - Possible or not?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon