07-14-2022 12:34 AM
54 123
tools
    Checkout the new Rogue Jet Fighter Black spaceship in action blasting enemies, it’s a fun space shooting game, please give it a try!

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH51NSF

06-12-2022 11:29 PM
    Not my cup of tea, but I said I'll give it a try.
    Some individual elements are looking interesting - like the jet fighter that the player navigates and the opponents as well,
    but overall the game need some polishing - it looks like a alpha version - with the menus and text graphics. If you give it a "retro" flavor in the description it will make more sense as that's how I see the graphics.
    Also, the tempo is bit slow for a thrilling action game, it might be more interesting to increase the speed of the game play a bit.
    It crashed once while in game play mode - if you have any way to provide logs let me know.

PS: I'm just curios - what's the business model of the game - how to you monetize it? I can see in the store that it says it offer in-app purchases, but didn't saw one in the game.
    06-26-2022 03:29 AM
    Steve, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. We will increase the speed in our next update and in regards to monetization for windows is basically free for now since there are no real ads in the game. But, soon there will be ads and rewards to unlock space ships and in-app purchase to unlock all spaceships and remove all ads.
    07-07-2022 01:52 PM
    Third update of the year, and we listened to players feedback so we added more aggressive alien ships, more asteroids and faster tempo. Hopefully a more challenging and fun gameplay. Please check it out, let me know if you can finished one of the harder missions.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH51NSF
    07-14-2022 12:34 AM
54 123