Rogue Jet Fighter [GAME][FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
We just released our new space shooting game, "Rogue Jet Fighter". The story goes like this:

"You are on a Rogue Mission to steal the secret and key information of the alien?s invasion plan. Now that you have accomplish it, you are on the run and the aliens are trying to stop you by all possible means. Run away in your jet fighter ship; you have to escape the alien?s attacks, dodge the asteroids, destroy as many asteroids and alien space ships as you can, and reach the Jump Gate portal to get transported back to the Earth"

Rogue_0_960x540.png

Here is the link to the store, and the game is FREE:

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH51NSF

Take a look and let us know what you think!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Here is a cool gameplay video of Rogue Jet Fighter from the most recent release mission "Galaxy 1022". Give it a try, its fun!

sensboston

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Your game immediately crashes after mission selection on Lumia-635 (512 Mb RAM) on W10M, 10.0.14393.321

Also, performance isn't good, even on my Lumia-950. Overall gameplay isn't exciting too (at least for me). Sorry!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback, we will investigate the crash issue on devices with 512MB of RAM but I personally own a Lumia 950 and it works great! In terms of the gameplay we have receive great feedback via Twitter, and other sites like TouchArcade. We understand that not everything works for everyone, but we have a couple of things on the works to make it more exciting. Stay tune!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Do you know that there are 4 spaceships to chose from? And, each one has a different Fire shooting rate, life and speed?
Its not that the game does not shot when you want to, some spaceships can shot once every second, some can do more.
Check it out!

Rogue_Options.png

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Rogue Jet Fighter update is now live at the store! This includes: improved alien spaceship guns, track high score spaceship, performance improvements and some minor fixes. Check it out!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
New update to Rogue Jet Fighter is live, it fixes that crazy issue that randomly happens when you get killed, if you seen it then you know what we are talking about, plus other minor improvements. Anyways, give it a try, let us know what you think.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
We just moved to Vungle video ads, integration with Unity was super easy. So far so good. If you don't like the ads, just unlock the advanced spaceships for $0.99 and the ads will go away. :grin:

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
New update to Rogue Jet Fighter is live on the store, adding shields to all space ships plus other small enhancements. Check it out and let us know what you think.

RogueFighter_Shield1_960x540.png

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Check this gameplay video of Rogue Jet Fighter using the new shields in the Solar System 77. You got to give it a try, its fun to play!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Another gameplay video of Rogue Jet Fighter using the new shields this time Galaxy 1022. Give it a try, its fun game to play!

sensboston

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Tried your game couple of times (after posts) and I can tell you: this game is really sucks... Awful gameplay, no story, awful physics. Have no reviews and downloads, what are you expecting for? Pushing your post on windowscentral doesn't help much - I believe, you need to work hard first to get success.

Status
Not open for further replies.