[FREE][GAME] Heart Box - physics puzzle (UWP, Win 8.1/ WP 8.1)

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Update Heart Box:
- Fixed crash on level 83 (WP8.1)
- Fixed long game loading (WP8.1)
- Added cartoons (Win8.1&WP8.1)
- Fixed a bug with a movable platform
- Added Polish language (Thanks for the translation to Damian Staszewski)
- Optimization and minor fixes

hb_update_win_big.png

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi all friends!

I updated the game version for Windows to the last state!

- Added 40 levels
- Added 3 game modes
- Added "Skip level" button
- Added new cartoon
- Added points for completed levels
- Added Xbox leaderboard
- Added Romanian and Dutch languages
- Fixed a memory leak that was cause a crash
- Fixed hanging objects
- Fixed lags of physics
- Fixed some levels
- Fixed sound bugs
- Reduced of ads
- Optimization and minor bugfixes

Download on Microsoft Store:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fp%2Fheart-box%2F9nblggh69kp9&token=yPAgb2vZ

hb_xbox_update.png

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Update Heart Box for Windows 10 & Windows 10 Mobile!

In this update I have done the necessary work to make the project universal. The most significant change was the remaking of graphics in game for supporting of landscape mode - this will allow the next game updates to be released for android, ios and windows is simultaneously, and also for comfortably playing on tablets and pc.

New in this update:
- The design of all levels and menus is made adaptive
- Added support for landscape screen orientation
- Added screen orientation switch
- Added music mute button
- Improved cartoon screens
- Fixes and optimization

Download on Microsoft Store:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fp%2Fheart-box%2F9nblggh69kp9&token=OqeUwXoi

6.jpg

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Heart Box was published in ID@XBOX program for Windows 10 and now it has Xbox Live achievements!

Unfortunately, the game is currently available only for Windows 10 PC, since there is an error on mobile devices that has not been solved yet. I'm looking for a solution, but if I can't fix this error, then I will publish a separate version of the game specifically for Windows 10 Mobile devices without achievements, as it was before.

In this update:
- Added 34 Xbox Live achievements!
- Added a lot of skins for Robby
- Added coins on levels
- Added daily presents
- Added presents between levels

Download free: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fp%2Fheart-box%2F9nblggh69kp9&token=1ur5EDY3

id@xbxox_update.png

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello friends! I hasten to share the news - in the online base of Community Levels there are already more than 1000 amazing levels that have made by Heart Box players! Thanks to all who put their time and imagination to this! You are the best! :cool:

over_1000_community_levels_en.jpg

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
✅ New update for Heart Box!
This is a very important update for those who want to continue to publish their levels in the online Community Levels database!
⚠️ Attention! All levels published in the old database - moved to a new one. The old base will be disabled. Update the game to the latest version to get access to the new database!

Download free on Windows Store:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fp%2Fheart-box%2F9nblggh69kp9&token=sV9mRvVd

update_win.jpg

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi friends!
The 2019 year was very busy, we have done a lot of work for the Heart Box! The main innovation was the online database in which you added more than 4000 amazing levels! Please don't stop! I check all your levels and I like them, but remember - only the best levels will remain in the database! Thank you for this year and see you in the 2020! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

heart_box_newyear_2_en.jpg

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi everybody!
It took only 7 months for our community to create more than 5000 levels for Heart Box! This is a fantastic result! Please keep doing this in the new year! Happy New Year!

over_5000_community_levels_en.jpg

Stevan aka kich16

Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
This is quite some nice game!
I enjoyed playing it, it reminds me of cut the rope :)
I would assume kids would love it as well, and it would be nice way to get into the world of physics :)

I myself am a developer, and I can share a suggestion - can you ditch the AdsJumbo ads, they are too spam look-alike, maybe try Vungle ads, I think they would be more appropriate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3