[FREE][GAME] Heart Box - physics puzzle (UWP, Win 8.1/ WP 8.1)

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
[FREE][GAME] Heart Box - physics puzzle (Windows 10 Xbox Live Game)

Heart Box - physics puzzle

Available free on Google Play, Windows Store

Download link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh69kp9

Meet the new funny physical puzzle "Heart Box" with a little robot named Robby!
Professor Rat created Robby but gave him a weak battery, which is why our hero has to constantly recharge and participate in crazy experiments.
Take the robot through all the experimental rooms of Professor Rat to release him from the charger!

Use the properties of 12 physical objects: test-cube, bowling ball, spring trampoline, dynamite, movable platform, conveyor, fan, pneumatic tube, laser, portal, dynamic saw and switch button!

Features:

Xbox Live achievements and leaderboard
Over 180 levels for your brain!
4 funny game modes
20 physical objects
Level Editor & Collection of QR levels
Online database "Community Levels"
Tons of skins for robot!
Realistic physics
High-quality graphics
A lot of cartoons!

promo_forum.jpg

Download link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh69kp9

I will be glad to receive your feedback and comments :)

Last edited:

Shindo92

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
So got to level 40something and the game lost my progress. Bummer dude..
It's strange, I tested, but did not see such a problem. Excuse me for this :unhappy:

Hi !
You should take a look at how you are saving the player's progression.
Like, if it's in a file in the internal storage, there can be for example a serialization issue or read/write issue.
Maybe try adding some error messages with error numbers in your app, so if a user see it you know exactely where and why the problem happened.

Also, if the progression is saved in a file, check that it's not accessed from 2 places at the same time. And save the progression in a backup file when the user launches the app. So if for some reason the progression is lost, you can use the backup to recreate it :smile:

Also remember that a problem that has low chance to happen, has great chance to happen if there are lots of users :eek:rly:

djgreedo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I was browsing the forum and came across your game. I like it a lot! It's great that the first few levels are super simple - I do that with my own games too.

I wanted to point out that when I resize the window (on PC/desktop) to fit the game size, the ads get cut off a bit:
2017-04-18_9-12-57.png

It's possible that this stops your ad impressions from getting recorded, so you might want to look into that.

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I was browsing the forum and came across your game. I like it a lot! It's great that the first few levels are super simple - I do that with my own games too.
I wanted to point out that when I resize the window (on PC/desktop) to fit the game size, the ads get cut off a bit:
It's possible that this stops your ad impressions from getting recorded, so you might want to look into that.

Hi djgreedo!
Thank you for attention to my game, I know about it. I made this game using Construct 2 and I can't change the banner size depending on size of the window. As far as I know, but the windows ads have a fixed size and can not be changed, but I can be wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3