Hi all!

I updated Tiles for Outlook a few days ago, bringing in basic lockscreen support and a new birthdays tile.

Tiles for Outlook is a tile replacement for Outlook/Windows calendar default tile, allowing deep customization to make your screen shine like no other ;-)

Head to https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=7pAzJx8y to check it out, it comes with a free 7 days trial (which I'll probably extend soon) :-)

Thank you for reading :-)
    Last edited by Alkaziel; 04-27-2017 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Title edit
    libra89 and anthonyng like this.
    04-27-2017 04:28 AM
    @Alkaziel oooo lockscreen support!

How do I use it? I'm trying to find the app in the list for "Choose an app to show detailed status" but I don't see it
    04-27-2017 09:11 AM
    @Alkaziel oooo lockscreen support!

How do I use it? I'm trying to find the app in the list for "Choose an app to show detailed status" but I don't see it
    I encounter some issues answering your post (third try :-P), sorry for the delay.
    Anyway, the option will appear once you pin a tile (or once it gets updated), with a new entry named after your tile.
    If not, feel free to tell here or in the feedback hub :-)
    Thanks!
    anthonyng likes this.
    04-30-2017 05:26 AM
    Ah I was looking for "Tiles for Outlook" and my calendar name was just calendar so I didn't realize it was in the list!

Seems to take a while for when you change the tile name and for when it actually shows up as an item you can select. Is there a way to prevent that? It's easy to think that oh I can't put it on the lock screen.

I think I can finally say goodbye to Appointile then. Though it has served me well to this day! Tiles for outlook uwp better for same calendar look on my devices!
    05-01-2017 03:12 PM
    @Alkaziel Is it currently normal that the lock screen doesn't update with newer items throughout the day? Like all day I had morning appointments there and it never showed my afternoon ones.
    05-03-2017 12:38 PM