[UWP] Tiles for Outlook - New version (1.6.3)

Alkaziel

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!

I updated Tiles for Outlook a few days ago, bringing in basic lockscreen support and a new birthdays tile.

Tiles for Outlook is a tile replacement for Outlook/Windows calendar default tile, allowing deep customization to make your screen shine like no other ;-)

Head to https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...les-for-outlook%2F9nblggh4m2h5&token=ZBqFDr_S to check it out, it comes with a free 7 days trial (which I'll probably extend soon) :)

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:

Alkaziel

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
@Alkaziel oooo lockscreen support!

How do I use it? I'm trying to find the app in the list for "Choose an app to show detailed status" but I don't see it

I encounter some issues answering your post (third try :p), sorry for the delay.
Anyway, the option will appear once you pin a tile (or once it gets updated), with a new entry named after your tile.
If not, feel free to tell here or in the feedback hub :)
Thanks!

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ah I was looking for "Tiles for Outlook" and my calendar name was just calendar so I didn't realize it was in the list!

Seems to take a while for when you change the tile name and for when it actually shows up as an item you can select. Is there a way to prevent that? It's easy to think that oh I can't put it on the lock screen.

I think I can finally say goodbye to Appointile then. Though it has served me well to this day! Tiles for outlook uwp better for same calendar look on my devices!

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
@Alkaziel Is it currently normal that the lock screen doesn't update with newer items throughout the day? Like all day I had morning appointments there and it never showed my afternoon ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa