What's your favorite Windows 10 Hockey App?

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
The 2017 Stanley Cup Finals are right around the corner and many will look to their Windows 10 PC or Mobile device to keep up with all the news, scores and highlights from the games.

The challenge is that the Windows Store isn't exactly overflowing with hockey apps. While we have highlighted some of the best hockey apps for Windows 10, what are your favorite hockey apps?

Also who are pulling for? The Predators or the Penguins?

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
SofaScore for quick notifications

Don't really like it for pure stats information though.

Nhl Scores & Alerts I would like if it would give just a tiny bit more stats and show the time of goal scored. Hasn't been updated in forever but it still just works.

Preds defense is going to be a big factor in this series, though I don't think they should win it, I would prefer to see Pittsburg win it.

pqschipper

May 6, 2013
Visit site
It's very sad that coverage of the ultimate NHL series is severely lacking in the Windows 10 universe.

Having said that, I'm rooting for anyone but Pittsburgh. Too bad the Sens couldn't take them down but they should still be very proud of their efforts.

Let's Go Preds!!!

Barcham

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Best way to follow hockey is with the TSN Canada app or the TSN Go app. Don't know if they work outside of Canada however. Another option is Sports Cloud which is great for any of the major team sports, MLB-NFL-NBA-NHL. Mobile only though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills