EliteNote now free of charge until November 1, 2018

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.21 has been published to the Microsoft Store.

Note: Follow, like, and share the Facebook app page: Facebook.com/EliteNote

Okay, so until November 1st (2018) EliteNote is going to be given away free of charge so be sure to start downloading before then. This should open the flood gates of a much wider testing audience. I'll admit, I was never a big fan of charging for a preview app but that approach has served its purpose for me very well.

Also, EliteNote should reach beta within the next week so look forward to that!

de2f5c5488.jpg

Last edited:

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: EliteNote is now live in the Microsoft Store

The "Text Formatting Features Journey" has somewhat started. I've also started some work on link detection. All of this is depicted below. This particular build (v1.1.7) should be available sometime this evening.

0f38d3bac3.png

Last edited:

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

Well it is still in preview, but will be going into the beta phase in roughly 2-3 weeks. But tonight I will be posting a new build which begins to prepares EliteNote for online synchronization. So from here on out, users will be required to log in with either their Google or Facebook account.

But to answer your question, I will actually be posting an update on this forum later tonight or early tomorrow. In that post I will release about 40 keys or so to be randomly grabbed. The keys will also be valid for the final product. If you don't get one I will send you something personally.

I could definitely use those testers because online sync can be tricky and you want to get certain aspects of it right the first time.

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

Sorry about the delays. Microsoft rejected my package and so I've been making changes here and there. Haven't had much time to get things entirely in order and so that's what's holding things up. Hopefully it is up by Friday. :(

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

v1.1.10 should be live within next few hours. Below is the promo code and it can be redeemed up to 50 times. Also, you can follow this link to get direct access to the product page without having to enter promo code:

6F6HW-2X4MH-XXHJW-2JVQD-VQ62Z

Formula84

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

v1.1.10 should be live within next few hours. Below is the promo code and it can be redeemed up to 50 times. Also, you can follow this link to get direct access to the product page without having to enter promo code:

6F6HW-2X4MH-XXHJW-2JVQD-VQ62Z

Thanks for the offer scooped it up for my surface book...one weird thing was the store said I did not meet requirements for install, but I was able to use the... Install on other devices and choose both my book and Lenovo and it installed.

Screenshot won't attach...I can email to you if you want.

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

Thanks. The app does require the latest version of Windows 10 to install. That should be the April 2018 update. Email: inboxjonathan@gmail.com

I have not done any testing on tablets. It would be great if you could tell me of any quirks that you may happen to come across while testing. I look forward to getting a tablet device to test on but I can say exactly when that will be... just yet.

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

EliteNote Preview v1.1.10-alpha
Notice the personalized account after signing in with a common identity provider:

42210c2442.png

42259466fe.png

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

EliteNote Preview v1.1.12 is now available in the Microsoft Store!

This build introduces the long-awaited synchronization feature. The Facebook authentication feature has been removed, and users are now REQUIRED to sign in with an existing Google account.

3eeb9b0748.png

The ring that circles around the user account picture indicates whether EliteNote has a internet (BLUE) connection or no connection (RED), and also whether user data is being uploading to the cloud (the user's Google Drive account) or being download to the user's device (partial GREEN). These four network states are depicted in the .gif image below:

3f0d0dc21f.gif

P.S., I am still giving out free keys up until EliteNote reaches beta status.

acinity

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.16 is now live.

Life has put a hold on development for almost a month, and so there have not been any new builds in a good minute. However, the project is PERMANENTLY here to stay, and I have dozens of features planned on the short-term road-map.

0ae24350cc.png

This build isn't that dramatic. It focuses on a few bug fixes (a couple of them caused hard crashes) and UI improvements.

For the week or two I will focus more on making UI improvements because I believe that a app must be appealing to attract users. That simple. And of course there will be the usual bug fixes and performance improvements implemented where/when it makes sense.

Thanks for reading!

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.16 is now live!

EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.17 is currently being published to the Microsoft Store so be sure to check back.

This build focuses on the UI. There are some obvious changes in this build, and more to come.

230f3cbda6.png

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.18 is being publised (9.29.2018)

EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.18 is currently being published to the Microsoft Store so be sure to check back.

This build introduces a few simple formatting tools. Nothing fancy going on here. I have also ironed out a few bugs here and there. Check it out.

f407a857bc.png

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.18 is being publised (9.29.2018)

EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.20 is currently being published to the Microsoft Store so be sure to check back.

The goal I had in mind for this build was to re-engineer the editor a bit to increase performance and clean up bugs. The code for managing the editor's history has definitely been improved. There were also a few bugs discovered in the editor for users who installed the new Windows 10 October Update. All fixed. Enjoy.

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
EliteNote (Preview) v1.1.21 has been published to the Microsoft Store.

Note: Follow, like, and share the Facebook app page: Facebook.com/EliteNote

Okay, so until November 1st (2018) EliteNote is going to be given away free of charge so be sure to start downloading before then. This should open the flood gates of a much wider testing audience. I'll admit, I was never a big fan of charging for a preview app but that approach has served its purpose for me very well.

Also, EliteNote should reach beta within the next week so look forward to that!

de2f5c5488.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786