Snake vs Snake - Mario Kart style battle mode with 1-4 players [GAME][UWP][FREE TRIAL]

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Snake vs Snake is a fast paced snake game with an insane battle mode with Mario Kart style power-ups and much more. Inspired by old classical Snake but with a much faster arcade pace and local multiplayer support.

☆ Play up to 1-6 players in a Mario Kart style battle mode with power ups
☆ Online highscore list
☆ Much faster pace than your average snake game, each time you collect food the snakes move faster
☆ Hotseat multiplayer
☆ Works best with gamepad but also works with keyboard. Yes 4 players on the same keyboard, it’s crazy but fun :grin:
☆ Built for Xbox One & Nintendo Switch but will also work on a regular PC.

Snake vs Snake is currently one of the top games on the Xbox One indie Creators Collection section, thank you so much for the support :love:Download it here for Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/snake-vs-snake-switch

Download it here for Xbox One:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...snake%2F9ppsvcwl6t0h%3Frtc%3D1&token=7ciW1mEz
There is a free 1 day trial so you only pay if you actually like the game!

Last edited:

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
A new update is out for Snake vs Snake with improved graphics and gameplay.

Snake vs Snake is also available on Nintendo Switch now :)

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
2018-12-14 Snake vs Snake better AI.jpg

Boom, headshot . New AI implemented.

The AI in the past version of Snake vs Snake didn’t really do a good job with killing other players. Mostly it randomly just fired a shot whenever it got a hold of one. So I made it into a sniper AI that waits and aims to really land that head shot as often as possible. This makes the game much more interesting especially for people playing only against AI but they also contribute to make the game more interesting when playing with humans too.
In the last update I added the ability to customize the snakes speed in battle mode. After playing on faster and insane speed for a long time I felt that the speed in regular levels mode was just too slow and boring. So I increased that a bit in this update.
This update is also out on Xbox One and is being certified for Nintendo Switch , unclear when it will be available but I’ll keep you posted.
I hope that you will enjoy the new update and keep sending feedback in our Discord Server.
Details of what’s new in v1.2.4
* Improved: Speeded up snake on level modes.
* Improved: AI, now it’s much more deadly and wait until it gets an opportunity to shoot other snakes instead of just wasting perfectly good shots at walls and other obstacles.

* Fixed bug: Leaderboard had wrong font + color when access from main menu.
* Fixed bug: Level progression text is missing in levels mode.
* Fixed bug: After level 8 the game got stuck on some systems.
* Fixed bug: Wall bouncing obstacle got stuck on Snake tails at times.

Download

Nintendo Switch
Xbox One & PC
itch.io (PC & Mac)
gamejolt (PC & Mac)
Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3