I miss my WP7

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I was fed up at Sprint and their BS (more of a personal issue there coming from a former employee) and dropped them for AT&T. No regrets except that I got the iPhone 4S. Nice piece of hardware, and it's my first iPhone ever. I bought from a friend at a target store and she couldn't get any of the new wp7 phones, so I said what the ****, let's try the iPhone. 2 months later I'm really missing my Me tile, people tile, Zune, metro ui and real twitter/Facebook integration, not this crap apple calls integration. I'm saving up to get any AT&T wp7 phone, sell this and get something nice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a giveaway contest of some kind soon.

Anyone thinking if getting the iPhone 4S, read this please and see what I miss. Then make your decision.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I was fed up at Sprint and their BS (more of a personal issue there coming from a former employee) and dropped them for AT&T. No regrets except that I got the iPhone 4S. Nice piece of hardware, and it's my first iPhone ever. I bought from a friend at a target store and she couldn't get any of the new wp7 phones, so I said what the ****, let's try the iPhone. 2 months later I'm really missing my Me tile, people tile, Zune, metro ui and real twitter/Facebook integration, not this crap apple calls integration. I'm saving up to get any AT&T wp7 phone, sell this and get something nice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a giveaway contest of some kind soon.

Anyone thinking if getting the iPhone 4S, read this please and see what I miss. Then make your decision.

At least you now have some clarity on WP.

This year looks to be a good time to come over to Windows Phone so you won't be disappointed from a hardware perspective. :)

SeNiLe911

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a brand new HTC Titan sealed in the box that I will trade you for your iPhone 4s. The iPhone won't be for me but I'll trade you.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
eh, I'm sorry :(. I've already got everything I need (+ the old Focus I just didn't want to sell off) to keep my job :D

DSC_1333.jpg

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the 4s for a while and miss WP too. I've got the Omnia 7 that use as a media player (don't have a some card). I miss the ease of use, getting to my contacts faster and the simplicity of the os.

I will be honest, it is nice to have all the games on ios. Bi still moss WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)