I was fed up at Sprint and their BS (more of a personal issue there coming from a former employee) and dropped them for AT&T. No regrets except that I got the iPhone 4S. Nice piece of hardware, and it's my first iPhone ever. I bought from a friend at a target store and she couldn't get any of the new wp7 phones, so I said what the ****, let's try the iPhone. 2 months later I'm really missing my Me tile, people tile, Zune, metro ui and real twitter/Facebook integration, not this crap apple calls integration. I'm saving up to get any AT&T wp7 phone, sell this and get something nice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a giveaway contest of some kind soon.

Anyone thinking if getting the iPhone 4S, read this please and see what I miss. Then make your decision.
    01-16-2012 02:29 PM
    Are there any other things you've been missing while using your iPhone?
    01-16-2012 05:18 PM
    I was fed up at Sprint and their BS (more of a personal issue there coming from a former employee) and dropped them for AT&T. No regrets except that I got the iPhone 4S. Nice piece of hardware, and it's my first iPhone ever. I bought from a friend at a target store and she couldn't get any of the new wp7 phones, so I said what the ****, let's try the iPhone. 2 months later I'm really missing my Me tile, people tile, Zune, metro ui and real twitter/Facebook integration, not this crap apple calls integration. I'm saving up to get any AT&T wp7 phone, sell this and get something nice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a giveaway contest of some kind soon.

Anyone thinking if getting the iPhone 4S, read this please and see what I miss. Then make your decision.
    At least you now have some clarity on WP.

This year looks to be a good time to come over to Windows Phone so you won't be disappointed from a hardware perspective. :)
    01-16-2012 05:24 PM
    I guess I never missed WP7 since I don't use FB or Twitter, lol :P
    01-16-2012 06:39 PM
    I guess I never missed WP7 since I don't use FB or Twitter, lol :P
    Then why do you waste your time here?
    02-04-2012 02:57 AM
    How is it wasted? I still have to support wp7 at work, lol. That, and my old zunehd is still dead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-11-2012 04:41 AM
    I have a brand new HTC Titan sealed in the box that I will trade you for your iPhone 4s. The iPhone won't be for me but I'll trade you.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    02-11-2012 05:37 AM
    eh, I'm sorry :(. I've already got everything I need (+ the old Focus I just didn't want to sell off) to keep my job :D

02-11-2012 12:15 PM
    Not that anyone needs to justify their presence here, but to be fair to Jeremy, he's contributed a lot to the forum as a general poster.

Just sayin...
    02-11-2012 04:54 PM
    I've been using the 4s for a while and miss WP too. I've got the Omnia 7 that use as a media player (don't have a some card). I miss the ease of use, getting to my contacts faster and the simplicity of the os.

I will be honest, it is nice to have all the games on ios. Bi still moss WP.
    02-26-2012 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD