lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to get them from an old phone? If it's a smartphone, the best way would be to import them onto Windows Live or Google, then add those accounts to the HD7 and it will download them automatically.

eeeinator

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
how i did it was i synced my contacts from my winmo 6.5 device into outlook and then exported them out of outlook into a .csv file and uploaded them onto my window live account and it automatically synced into my new wp7 :) hope this helps

siradude

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
If you have your contacts in OUTLOOK, just add a Hotmail/Live account to outlook.

Now all you need to do is HIGHLIGHT all your contacts in oulook and DRAG & DROP them into the contact folder of your newly addedHotmail/Live account... no need to export and import (even though it does work also)

Do the same for your calendars.
But to select all calendar appointments you first need to change the view of the calendar.

For Outlook 2010/2007 ( I tested on 2010)
Open your calendar.
Go to "View" tab
Open "Change View"
select "Active" (or "list" depends on needs)
select all appointments
Drag & Drop them into the calendar folder under your new Hotmail/Live account.

Now you are done exporting your calendar and contact info to your new Hotmail/Live Account.
When you setup this account on your phone all this info will now be available and you just update it using your newly created account.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99