Downloading Apps Issues

Copiondor

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with downloading and updating apps? After the app is downloaded it says "Can't get this info right now. Check back in a little while." It has been doing this a lot. Any ideas on how to fix it? This is on my Samsung Focus.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I heard from my mother that is happening to her Samsung Focus. Been the last few days without being able to update an app, not sure what is going on.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
i've had trouble updating earthworm jim and pictureslab the last couple of days. Says update available, install it, but still says update available.
I have been able to install other updates and other apps though.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
So far for me it is with the Samsung Now application. It downloads the update and then says to tap on it for more information and says it failed. I have tried power cycling the phone and it doesn't work. Guess I will try uninstalling and reinstalling.

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine Downloads, Says its install (really fast) and then goes away. when i return to the home screen the updates are back. Ive only had it happen with trial apps as ive not had any updates for apps ive purchased

mattdreed

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
Mine Downloads, Says its install (really fast) and then goes away. when i return to the home screen the updates are back. Ive only had it happen with trial apps as ive not had any updates for apps ive purchased

Same here with my focus. No problems with Free or purchased apps.
Don't guess I could complain too much with trial apps not updating. In fact, it encouraged me to go ahead and purchase them, knowing that I liked them and they were getting updated.
--MATT

mattdreed

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site

Same here with my focus. No problems with Free or purchased apps.
Don't guess I could complain too much with trial apps not updating. In fact, it encouraged me to go ahead and purchase them, knowing that I liked them and they were getting updated. Once purchased, I had to uninstall one app to get the update to take (Flux, I think), then reinstall, no problems after that.
--MATT

ProjMob_Chris

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
This app updating issue happens to me a lot. I find that if you uninstall and reinstall the app you will download the latest version. Of course you will have to redo all your settings but may be worth it if the update is an important one.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was seeing this when I first got my Focus a few days ago. I would just download it again and it would work.

I noticed that there is now a message saying "This purchase will be added to your AT&T bill.." Which wasn't there when I was having downloading issues. Since this has been added, I haven't had any downloading issues.
Is anyone else having issues with downloading and updating apps? After the app is downloaded it says "Can't get this info right now. Check back in a little while." It has been doing this a lot. Any ideas on how to fix it? This is on my Samsung Focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster