Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
At the Main Menu, choose 'Play'. Swipe left to view your Friends list and to access all of your friends bases. Swipe left again to access bases that you have been assigned to. On that screen I see Se1fcr3ation's base.

HAHAHA, i dint notice i could sldie left !!!!!

lmao , THANKS

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
im having problem connecting , havent been able to connect in like a week.

im also having a 999,999,999$ cash bug kinda sucks ruined the game! a way to do a reset on ur account???

omatic73

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys had any luck connecting to the server? This is quite irritating. I was actually enjoying the game, but now seems to be more of a pain than anything.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
still no go , and im still rich

this game needs a REST option and to be more stable

I dont understand how MS can release this as a Xbox Live title , i mean are games not tested for thes thing befor they get released??? **** the non Xbox aps are more stables , HAHA kinda sad really .

that star wars game , the harvest , crack down , BUGED OUT!!!! annoying!!!!

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
As much as I would prefer finished games as opposed to buggy, QA team avoiding titles, I do enjoy how we have a relatively large selection of Live enabled choices. Although, lucky enough, I haven't really had any problems with games apart from The Harvest, which crashed a few times on the title screen.

Just trying to defend a friend's base now, interesting stuff!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a really old thread but, does anyone have a xap that they downloaded for this game ? I would prefer the newest one (1.2.0) if possable.

Long story short, I have paid for this game, installed it on my phone, then nuked my phone to install a custom rom and now I cant find it because it was pulled from the marketplace.

I am not trying to pirate software, I just am trying to find something I paid for..and would like to play again..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster