07-05-2013 11:04 AM
30 12
tools
    still no go , and im still rich

this game needs a REST option and to be more stable

I dont understand how MS can release this as a Xbox Live title , i mean are games not tested for thes thing befor they get released??? **** the non Xbox aps are more stables , HAHA kinda sad really .

that star wars game , the harvest , crack down , BUGED OUT!!!! annoying!!!!
    12-30-2010 07:18 PM
    As much as I would prefer finished games as opposed to buggy, QA team avoiding titles, I do enjoy how we have a relatively large selection of Live enabled choices. Although, lucky enough, I haven't really had any problems with games apart from The Harvest, which crashed a few times on the title screen.

Just trying to defend a friend's base now, interesting stuff!
    12-31-2010 07:49 AM
    I know this is a really old thread but, does anyone have a xap that they downloaded for this game ? I would prefer the newest one (1.2.0) if possable.

Long story short, I have paid for this game, installed it on my phone, then nuked my phone to install a custom rom and now I cant find it because it was pulled from the marketplace.

I am not trying to pirate software, I just am trying to find something I paid for..and would like to play again..
    12-26-2012 08:20 PM
    https://www.box.com/s/njoz16zku414dgd9o0cg

here it is, however its an online game and the servers are down, so kinda moot point
    07-05-2013 04:31 AM
    https://www.box.com/s/njoz16zku414dgd9o0cg

here it is, however its an online game and the servers are down, so kinda moot point
    Yea, I found it a little while ago, it runs but, it just gets an error connecting to servers.... I know the game still plays on iOS and other phones, wonder if there is a way to mod the game to play...
    07-05-2013 11:04 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD