10-18-2013 12:01 PM
86 1234
tools
    I think it was me you dropped that on. I was like WTF is that!

May all these "can not communicate with server" errors are really starting to **** me off!!!! :(
    Yes it was! I just didn't want to single you out :p

Yeah, them errors are getting really annoying. I'd hoped that last update was going to fix it.
    01-06-2011 12:54 PM
    Yes it was! I just didn't want to single you out :p

Yeah, them errors are getting really annoying. I'd hoped that last update was going to fix it.
    No worries. Man thought you new me better then that. After all we do play WP7 Scrabble and jab on WPCentral together. Thought we were homies! Guess I was wrong. LOL

So WTF is Brosque or is it a Brosque? I would google it but figure you already know! Haha!
    01-06-2011 01:04 PM
    No worries. Man thought you new me better then that. After all we do play WP7 Scrabble and jab on WPCentral together. Thought we were homies! Guess I was wrong. LOL

So WTF is Brosque or is it a Brosque? I would google it but figure you already know! Haha!
    Actually I couldn't find a definition for Brosque. Mostly results for some soccer player named Alex Brosque. I guess you can use nouns?
    01-06-2011 01:20 PM
    Some one used a word on my, forgot what it was, but the dictionary said it was Scottish slang. Strange.
    01-06-2011 02:48 PM
    Thanks a lot for playing Spell It!!! Version 1.4 is now available (lots of bug fixed) and we just completed the server upgrade last night. Hope the game play experiences is smoother for everyone. Sorry if some issue may not be solved for you guys. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Any feedback and complaint are always welcome.

Thanks!
    Spell It Team
    Last edited by SpellIt; 01-10-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typos
    01-10-2011 01:28 PM
    lots of bug fixed) and we just completed the server upgrade last night.
    EFING SWEET! Hope it really improves game play. The only thing I noticed is push seems to have stopped as I just now had 3 moves waiting and the tile never updated. I can totally live with that versus the frequent server issues you were having. Man was that frustrating.
    01-10-2011 02:47 PM
    efing sweet! Hope it really improves game play. The only thing i noticed is push seems to have stopped as i just now had 3 moves waiting and the tile never updated. I can totally live with that versus the frequent server issues you were having. Man was that frustrating.
    +1
    01-10-2011 06:29 PM
    Yes, we're actively investigating the issuse. Hope this is something that can be fixed on services side. So we can roll out the update sooner.

Please stay tuned.
    01-10-2011 10:54 PM
    So far this morning I have gotten 2 push notifications it was my turn. If the server issues are indeed resolved as I think they are we have a WIN! Well done SpellIt!
    01-11-2011 09:03 AM
    I'm not getting them now. I was before the update. LOL, I was playing with some people and it was past 13 hours since I last played. They probably though I quit.
    01-12-2011 03:26 PM
    I'm not getting them now.
    My push notifications stop again as well.
    01-12-2011 04:01 PM
    Mines too :(
    01-12-2011 08:31 PM
    Sorry for the incovenience guys, we belived there's an issue with the way the push notifications service manages the push quota (both channel limits and per-channel message limits). We're investigating and trying to find the right people from MS to give us some confirmation/clarification about this.

BTW, are you still experiencing any connectivity issues? Just want to make sure that we completely fixed it.
    01-14-2011 01:19 PM
    are you still experiencing any connectivity issues? Just want to make sure that we completely fixed it.
    None. It takes every move I submit now. Thanks!
    01-15-2011 09:17 AM
    No server problems since update for me too.
    01-15-2011 12:56 PM
    Glad to hear that connectivity has been resolved (or at least better) for you guys. Looks like push notifications also seem to be working better today. I guess someone at Microsoft has fixed something or flipped some switches. :)

Still feel a bit flakey, but I got notifications through the day so far.

How about you guys?

Also, good news. Version 1.5 is in the certification process as we speak. Hope it get approved soon.
    01-17-2011 04:24 PM
    Are there any known problems running the game on a Samsung Omnia 7? Every time i run it it just quits back to the game hub. I've tried reinstalling but it just won't run for me. Any idea what might be wrong? Thanks.
    01-17-2011 04:49 PM
    @TheWeeBear
    Which version r u running? One of the issue that we found was that, if you installed a lot of applications that used up all 15 push notifications channel limit, our apps won't work.
    This issue has been fixed in Version 1.5. And is available now in the Marketplace. Please try it out.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SpellIt; 01-18-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    01-18-2011 04:55 PM
    @TheWeeBear
    Which version r u running? One of the issue that we found was that, if you installed a lot of applications that used up all 15 push notifications channel limit, our apps won't work.
    This issue has been fixed in Version 1.5. And is available now in the Marketplace. Please try it out.

Thank you.
    Well my Spell It updated and it works perfectly now, excellent. Thank You.
    01-19-2011 03:58 AM
    I don't get notifications, even after the update.

It's time for MS to do a update already!!!! Devs are making goods apps so quickly, I think the 15 push apps limit is ridiculous!
    Last edited by 1jaxstate1; 01-19-2011 at 09:19 AM.
    01-19-2011 09:13 AM
    I'm ebponmeadow.

Updated this morning but still not sure if notifications are working. So if I take a long time to respond to a turn or invite, it's not because I've abandoned the game...
    01-19-2011 12:25 PM
    Just curious, what would you think if we provide ability to opt-in to also get email notification when there's an update to your gamesession? e.g. someone made a move, or send a message, or invite you to a new game?

If we have enough interest, we will support it.

Let us know.
    01-19-2011 12:44 PM
    For me as long as push for message notifications and move turns work on the tile I am good to go.
    Like the new update BTW!
    ninjaap and SpellIt like this.
    01-19-2011 03:38 PM
    Looks like there was server hiccup on Tuesday, but seems to be working great now. We even met (actually, play with) a *speller* who have 50 games going at the same time.

We updated our UI based on feedback from you guys and others. We know we can't please everyone but will try to make most customers happy. So, feel free to send us any feedback you have.

Thanks for continue supporting us. Enjoy the game!
    01-22-2011 12:27 AM
    i'm

01-22-2011 06:38 AM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD