Xbox live extras : missing options

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I whent on my xbox live extras app the other day and noticed a phew things ,, that i think is a must have on it ,

first: i love how we can check out the msg we get , but why does it not support VOICE msg?? i had a nice msg telling me to go check out the msg on my x-box,
kinda disapointing really! :(

Second: maybe this is just me , but when i was lookign at demos of this app i saw people tilting there phone and the AVATAR would tilt with the phone and u can basicly play with him like that . why cant we do this ?? i clearly saw it on MS videos of wp7! :(

hope they add thes 2 options up SOON! :`(

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
There's no way to tilt your avatar that I've found, but if you shake the fun, it'll fall down. You can also tap on it for a random animation.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
There's no way to tilt your avatar that I've found, but if you shake the fun, it'll fall down. You can also tap on it for a random animation.

but i clearly saw a video thats how u tillt your phone , and the AVATAR was trying to hold on not to tilt over!! lol why isnt there?? :(

Oh nm , i think the tilt is in the * avatar Gagget* app :S

well i still hope they gona support Voice chat on it soon!!

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I whent on my xbox live extras app the other day and noticed a phew things ,, that i think is a must have on it ,

first: i love how we can check out the msg we get , but why does it not support VOICE msg?? i had a nice msg telling me to go check out the msg on my x-box,
kinda disapointing really! :(

Probably because of the codec used. For about a month I beta tested the newest dashboard and I couldnt voice chat with people using the old one because the audio codec (or something or other) wasnt compatible with the new one.

Lionstone

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
but i clearly saw a video thats how u tillt your phone , and the AVATAR was trying to hold on not to tilt over!! lol why isnt there?? :(

Oh nm , i think the tilt is in the * avatar Gagget* app :S

well i still hope they gona support Voice chat on it soon!!

That's right; in the Avatar Gadgets, your avatar tilts with the phone when you're using the level.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium