Well Windows Phone 7 OS is new but for me it's great for gaming lovers as they only OS support Direct X which gives great platform for gamers as well as game developers! They are new so their are few games but here in this article have 5 amazing games for your Windows Phone 7:

5 Amazing Games for your Windows Phone 7
    01-10-2011 09:23 AM
    Oh my god, NO. THOSE are the games they're suggesting? That's horrible. Most reviews I've found for those titles have been poor, and having played the demos there's a lot to be desired.

If you need a game, it's titles like IloMilo, Harvest, or Glow Artisan that will be worth your time. I wish I could suggest more, but there's honestly just a very small selection right now. Zombies is alright if you're up for what amounts to a board game with a cool concept but awkward gameplay.
    01-14-2011 02:32 AM
    Uhm... Earthworm Jim is pretty terrible by all accounts, as is AC: Altair Chronicles.

I'm going to have to make an argument against that website, since it also had an article listing Youtube and Adobe Reader among the "top 5 social networking apps".

Want a really good recommendation for a game? Zombies!!! Great game, never gets old, addictive, and beautiful to look at.
    01-14-2011 08:33 PM
    I've been playing Need For Speed and I really enjoy the game and the graphics are awesome!

I play it mostly when I'm stuck waiting for something or someone and it attracts a lot of attention from friends too.

So far everybody that has played it has loved it.

I give a thumbs up:thumbsup:
    01-19-2011 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD