View Poll Results: Does iBlast Moki work on your device?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have a Samsung device

6 60.00%
  • Yes, I have an HTC device

2 20.00%
  • Yes, I have an LG device

1 10.00%
  • Yes, I have the Dell Venue Pro (somehow)

0 0%
  • No, I have a Samsung Device

0 0%
  • No, I have an HTC Device

0 0%
  • No, I have an LG device

0 0%
  • No, I have the Dell Venus Pro (maybe I'm from the US)

0 0%
  • I refuse to download it until they drop the 'i'

1 10.00%
    So this was one of our new XBL games this week, downloaded the trial onto my Omnia 7 and immediately purchased it, in my opinion it's probably the best game on the system right now, and it keeps throwing new ideas your way as you progress.

However the marketplace reviews are very mixed due to it apparently not working with a lot of device (seems to be HTC but it's not a solid pattern).

So I'm curious, have you played the trial, which handset do you have and what did you experience?
    01-21-2011 08:40 AM
    I bought this game for my HD7 and I love it. It's one of the better games out there for sure!
    01-21-2011 12:58 PM
    Got the trial. Still not sure I want to purchase though.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express
    01-22-2011 09:59 PM
    Got the trial. Still not sure I want to purchase though.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express
    Can't recommend it enough, gets very clever from the next set of levels on, hoping there'll be a review up soon here
    01-23-2011 10:43 AM
    hoping there'll be a review up soon here

Here you go!

Game Review: iBlast Moki
    Ivan006 likes this.
    01-23-2011 09:54 PM
    To the guys/girls who've got it, can you get Gold on the 'Balance' level in Mountainland, it's the only level I've not golded and it seems to be impossible. I've looked into the iPhone version and they can get it by getting the flower and completing the level in 3.5 seconds. I get the flower and complete in 2.5 seconds and yet still get silver...

Fairly sure this is a mistake by the developers but curious to hear from others.
    01-25-2011 05:38 PM
    I've tried it on my LG Quantum, and it is a good game. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not get it (I have read the reviews). I haven't had any problems playing this game on this device. It seems to work fine.
    01-28-2011 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD