05-24-2011 01:14 AM
53 123
tools
    Ok cool. I am good. I went back to the marketplace. This time I went ahead and selected buy knowing it would ask me to confirm first blah blah blah. It then gave me the "you already purchased this would you like to reinstall?" I did and am good to go. No money lost. :)
    02-10-2011 12:06 AM
    How about the ability to upload photos from the phone to the forums that allow it.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    02-10-2011 06:29 AM
    Hi action_efn_jackson

Unfortunately, the Marketplace-System of Microsoft is ... hm... how to say it ... not really good. I'm glad it did work for you now, as we have no influence on the licence system...

Jaxstate, that's on our todo-list, uploading photos. Will make it into one of our next versions.
    There is no direct internet database to see which forums are already supported. technically, each Forum running vBulletin, phpBB, SMF or IP.Board are working as soon as the admin installs the Tapatalk-Plugin.

You can browse through the database using Board Express. There are already over 12'000 forums supported!

Thanks,

Sven
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    02-11-2011 10:06 AM
    Board are working as soon as the admin installs the Tapatalk-Plugin.
    This plugin. Is it free for admins? Just wondering so I can pass info along to other boards I use that arent supported.
    02-11-2011 01:46 PM
    Is there a way to manually add a forum within Board Express?
    02-22-2011 08:57 AM
    If you do search, "www.xxxx.com" if the site is compatible with BE, it will appear and you can add it.
    Is there a way to manually add a forum within Board Express?
    02-22-2011 09:03 AM
    If you do search, "www.xxxx.com" if the site is compatible with BE, it will appear and you can add it.
    Yes, I found it and added it, but it looks like the site uses a strange format. The Latest Posts show up fine, but when you swipe to the right for the Forums view, it's blank. And yes, I am logged in to that message board when it loads. So what I wanted to do was to try to add the site using the web address of their Forum view.
    02-22-2011 09:33 AM
    i downloaded the trial and 2 of my favorite long-term usage boards are not even in there. after that i stopped looking and deleted. kind of weird, no? 10k+ forums and these forums are pretty big.
    02-24-2011 04:10 PM
    i downloaded the trial and 2 of my favorite long-term usage boards are not even in there. after that i stopped looking and deleted. kind of weird, no? 10k+ forums and these forums are pretty big.
    What you need to do is tell one of the mods there to get the plugin.
    02-24-2011 04:27 PM
    What you need to do is tell one of the mods there to get the plugin.
    where do they go to get the plugin?
    02-25-2011 09:54 AM
    where do they go to get the plugin?
    That I do not know. Hopefully the BoardExpressTeam will reply with that answer.

I also asked up above if the plug in was free.
    02-25-2011 11:25 AM
    I thought it was this Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

Q: How much does it cost?
    A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to
    Last edited by downhillrider; 02-25-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: extra info
    02-25-2011 03:17 PM
    I am using the pro version and its work smoothly and fast for me. I recommend this for all cuz it brings all your from site in one, not typing in te address bar all the time

Sent from my {WP7 HTC HD7} using Board Express Pro
    02-25-2011 05:19 PM
    Does anyone have the issue where when you change the page you're on in a forum thread, it'll load the posts, but you'll have the loading dots keep moving on the screen and you can't interact with the page (scroll up and down)? I want to buy this app, but this issue is holding me back.
    03-11-2011 12:41 AM
    @Gamma Yes, I've been having that issue. Was just coming in here to mention it, actually. It makes the app unusable at times. I didn't notice this bug with the significant UI update; it seems to have cropped up in one of the more recent, smaller updates.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    03-11-2011 04:35 AM
    Yep. I noticed that recently and posted a comment in the Help forum.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    03-11-2011 01:29 PM
    I'll probably end up buying the app once that bug gets fixed. Right now I'm posting to the forums via my phone which is a lot slower than Board Express.
    03-11-2011 02:54 PM
    Search hasn't been working for me all day.
    03-12-2011 05:27 PM
    Has there been an update to fix the forever loading bug? I really want to buy this app!
    03-17-2011 08:28 PM
    I'm having a problem where when I try to select a thread, the entire screen goes grey and it just sit there and never loads. I did a reboot and it worked again. But after a while. It happens again.

03-17-2011 08:48 PM
    Hmm I haven't seen that issue yet. I just did more testing and I don't seem to have my bug, so I bought the app. Now it's convient to access the forums!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    03-17-2011 08:55 PM
    Anyone download the recent update of Board Express? Now there's a green or red circle next to everyones' name which I'm assuming is their online status. Anyone know if anything else changed?
    03-30-2011 04:31 AM
    The online indicator and minor bug fixes

03-30-2011 06:15 AM
    Is anyone having issues when typing a reply? It seems the 2nd or 3rd character of a new line doesn't type for some reason. It only happens every now and then, but it's pretty annoying.
    04-14-2011 06:04 PM
    Having problems logging in to my most used forum, keep getting password is incorrect all though I know its right I posted on the support forum but no reply thought I might get some help here.
    Checked with admin at www.oldgamerz.co.uk and they have told me that the tapatalk plugin is set and working fine as members with iPhones all use it.
    Any help would be great.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
    04-16-2011 08:32 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD