XBox Live Extras *Update*

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It seems to boot up faster but don't see any other changes or speed improvements apart from the load up time. Nice to see that they are keeping it updated though.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Cool! It seems a little bit snappier, that's all I'm noticing too. I wish they'd redo the Send Message screen. If you make a mistake in the beginning of the message I don't get how to easily go back and edit it.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Cool! It seems a little bit snappier, that's all I'm noticing too. I wish they'd redo the Send Message screen. If you make a mistake in the beginning of the message I don't get how to easily go back and edit it.

I just go back to the error and keep poking with my finger till it highlights and then retype the word.

Not that I ever make mistakes of course GaMMa, but that's what i would do if I did. ;o)

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I just received the update available on my tile. Before I updated I opened XBL and counted to 10 before the hub was actually ready to use. I then went and ran the update and the hub now loads almost instantly. Stoked!

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just go back to the error and keep poking with my finger till it highlights and then retype the word.

Not that I ever make mistakes of course GaMMa, but that's what i would do if I did. ;o)

Haha. Well with text messages and email you've got a big multiline textbox. With Xbox Live you can see the whole message, but when you go to edit it you only get a single line to modify. And yea you have to keep poking it until it scrolls to the word.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb