What Kind of games would you like to see?

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I love my portable gaming and am suprised that I have yet to see certain types of games on WP7.

The biggest being a tactics type game. I am imagining Halo Wars like Advance Wars and get all tingly.

A touch based system would be perfect for a tactics type game. Are there any? What games would you like to see?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I love my portable gaming and am suprised that I have yet to see certain types of games on WP7.

The biggest being a tactics type game. I am imagining Halo Wars like Advance Wars and get all tingly.

A touch based system would be perfect for a tactics type game. Are there any? What games would you like to see?

you know? Now that you mention it that would be too awesome

gearhead05

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I got my Focus and started playing games on it I've been thinking to myself how perfect some good turn-based RPG's would be (something like Golden Sun).

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see more turn-based games that have achievements. Xbox chess would be cool. Also, I'd like to see more sports games. For example, turn-based Xbox golf.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see more turn-based games that have achievements. Xbox chess would be cool. Also, I'd like to see more sports games. For example, turn-based Xbox golf.

GameChest: Logic Games has chess. It's not a bad collection for $3, though I'm sure a better Xbox Live chess game will come eventually.

I really want some RPGs. Loved Castlevania Puzzle, but a straight-up traditional JRPG would be great. I'm even hoping Sega ports Phantasy Star II eventually (it's on iPhone). If Square Enix brought their iPhone RPGs over, that'd be awesome too.

Last edited:

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I got my Focus and started playing games on it I've been thinking to myself how perfect some good turn-based RPG's would be (something like Golden Sun).

Oh God, this! I was just about to post "turn based RPG's". I give lots of props to the game developers who have found a way to make touch controls work with hack-and-slash type stuff, but man, touch screens would be perfect for turn based games (I was thinking Grandia II).

Oh, and Words With Friends NEEDS to crossover to WP7.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Xbox Live word games. There are already a lot of word games, a good amount of which are high quality in terms of UI and gameplay but I'd love to get achievements!

Trivia games

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
GameChest: Board Games has chess. It's not a bad collection for $3, though I'm sure a better Xbox Live chess game will come eventually.

I think you mean Game Chest: Logic Games, Board Games has Chinese Checkers and Backgammon.

But yeah its a good game as you can play with either other WP7 users or with someone else via xbox.com.

I'm really looking forward to Sonic and PES 2011, definitely need some footie games.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
GameChest: Board Games has chess. It's not a bad collection for $3, though I'm sure a better Xbox Live chess game will come eventually.

I've read the reviews on this game (GameChest: Board Games), and it just a game app that crashes. You're right though, they need an Xbox Live game for Chess only.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've read the reviews on this game (GameChest: Board Games), and it just a game app that crashes. You're right though, they need an Xbox Live game for Chess only.

I haven't experienced significant crashing problems. It might have died on me like once (I use a Samsung Focus).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon