Week view in calendar? 3rd party?

Win7Dreamer

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Keen to know when this will be released...

... as our staff have been crying out for this feature for a while now! Do you have an approx date for when this will be available in the marketplace?

Win7Dreamer

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Feature request - ability to add a new appointment

Hi - ok :) so obviously had a case of Friday afternoon fuzzies! I've found the app and installed it - and liking it a lot... only thing preventing us rolling it out to our staff is that they would also need to be able to create an appointment while in Week view... currently there appears to be no way to do this.... is this something you would consider adding - would be great if you could!
Cheers :)

matro

Mar 5, 2002
Visit site
unfortunately, it's not actually possible to create an appointment on WP7, but I'm thinking about alternatives. until that, put Week Calendar tile just below the Calendar one, so it's easy to switch from WC to Calendar and add/edit an appointment.

uppercasemad

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
unfortunately, it's not actually possible to create an appointment on WP7, but I'm thinking about alternatives. until that, put Week Calendar tile just below the Calendar one, so it's easy to switch from WC to Calendar and add/edit an appointment.

How do we access week view?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium