Will week view be coming to an update to the calendar? Is there a 3rd party calendar app that i can sync with google that supports week view?
    03-30-2011 10:56 PM
    hi Patricksmangan,

my Week Calendar is going to be published soon. check a preview demo here: . it requires WP 7.5 Mango.
    09-17-2011 08:20 PM
    ... as our staff have been crying out for this feature for a while now! Do you have an approx date for when this will be available in the marketplace?
    09-29-2011 06:27 PM
    Hi - ok :) so obviously had a case of Friday afternoon fuzzies! I've found the app and installed it - and liking it a lot... only thing preventing us rolling it out to our staff is that they would also need to be able to create an appointment while in Week view... currently there appears to be no way to do this.... is this something you would consider adding - would be great if you could!
    Cheers :)
    matro likes this.
    09-29-2011 08:13 PM
    unfortunately, it's not actually possible to create an appointment on WP7, but I'm thinking about alternatives. until that, put Week Calendar tile just below the Calendar one, so it's easy to switch from WC to Calendar and add/edit an appointment.
    09-30-2011 01:05 AM
    unfortunately, it's not actually possible to create an appointment on WP7, but I'm thinking about alternatives. until that, put Week Calendar tile just below the Calendar one, so it's easy to switch from WC to Calendar and add/edit an appointment.
    How do we access week view?
    09-30-2011 03:56 PM
    How do we access week view?
    install my Week Calendar app and put its tile just below the standard Calendar app (well you can put it where you want, this is just a suggestion). look at the video linked on the first post to see what I mean.
    10-01-2011 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD