Which apps do you have pinned...

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I know that one can create an empty spot to use as a break, but how do you get black tiles side by side to form a break?

Like RichE said. Or, I just used an Image app to search for "black". Plenty of images popped up, some solid, some tone on tone. Opened the image on the site, zoomed is as needed and pinned to Start, twice. Took maybe 2 minutes.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
WonderReader just got pinned. Very nice app. It's right next to MoTweets Pro, which is *this* close to being an iOS-caliber Twitter client.

TheJerm0034

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Kind of a minimalist when it comes to pinned apps, mainly the apps I use all the time and I usually cycle my top 2-3 games in / out from being pinned. Currently these are my pinned apps:

The Weather Channel
IMDb
Spell It
Bank of America
WootTracker7
My Movie Database
Office

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have Flixter, which I think is horrible but use it for the title.

Weatherbug, I'm thinking of getting rid of this one. The Weather is always wrong, it said it was cloudy with a chance of rain, when it was thunderstorm with hail and a minor tornado out there, I only knew about that when I saw the news later.

I also pinned Fruit Ninja, the other stuff is third party and contacts.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
The last 4 are "Pictures" (the pic that was showing was for my eyes only... lol), WordPress, Photobucket and Settings.

FocusSS1.png
FocusSS2.png

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
- F1 World Pro
- Bing is beautiful ( evan doh im not german i like the changing tile :p )
- Lazy tube
- Where`s My Timmy?
- Wpcentral
- boards Express Pro
- Stocks
- Netflix

PineappleJoe

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Apart from the standard ones that come with the phone all i've added is my favourite recorded fatality from the new mortal kombat and particlesim. I likes particles! (This was the replacement for the portal 2 soundboard which I have fallen out of love with due to the lack of wheatley on it)

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I now have:

Bing is Beautiful (I like the pictures on the live tile, but the app itself is in German or something so I can't tell what it does)
Countdown Tile (you put in a date and it says NINE DAYS TO GO or whatnot on the tile
Wonder Reader (a google reader app)
The Weather Channel. Jeebs it's hot in Iowa right now.
GooNews (a google news app)
Picture of The Day
Words By Post (I'm addicted)
4th And Mayor (Foursquare is all the rage at work right now)
Board Express (any good board recommendations?)
Amazon Kindle
Graphic.ly (comic book app)
Pocket Recorder (amazing dictation app)
BigOven (been a huge fan of BigOven since it first came out as a local visual basic app)
Google Search (which I will probably eliminate when Bing adds picture searching)
Bank of America

I have my stuff separated into categories using mylivetile.com, recommended here at WPC. The categories I have are

Contact
News
Apps and Games
Listen and Read
Tool

all white on a black background

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05