Best alarm clock app?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have been thinking about trying G-Alarm I used it on Windows Mobile was one of my favorite apps but reviews say it the snooze doesn't work

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded Alarm Clock Pro a while back but without multitasking, it does not get much use. But the app is full featured with multiple alarms, multiple views, shake to snooze, etc. $1.29. Btw, what's wrong with the built in alarm? Seems to work for me and I don't have to park it behind the lock screen.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
What is wrong with the built in alarm clock app that comes with the phones? What other features are you looking for could help narrow down the search.

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely loved G-Alarm on my old TP2 and HD2. Especially the voice part, where it would speak the time in between the alarms. Helped me wake up every day.

I currently have an EVO, so on Android at the moment. G-Alarm finally came out with an Android version. But no voice! So it is no different than most other Android alarm clocks. Is the G-Alarm for WP7 the same as the old WinMo one, or is it just another basic one like he made it for Android? Cause for me, I get used to nearly all alarm sounds, so eventually sleep through them. But with the voice option, hearing the actual time called out, would get through to my brain, and I could wake up.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I use "Alarm Clock" by LarssonTech. It has good music integration. I'm pretty sure it still needs to be behind the lock screen though.

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
hold up!!!! i have the best FREE alarm app. Its called Free TAC.. i love that you can use your own music on your phone to wake you up. It has weather and you can change the clock screen. Flip your phone side ways and set the phone as a desk clock. You can also use your own pictures for backgrounds. hope you like it

DavyMac23

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Check out Nite Buddy

Nite Buddy is a great alarm clock/night stand clock app. Uses Mango alarms, so it runs in the background, has weather and a great UI.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I use the phone alarm, wakes me up every morning without fail, have a separate alarm set up for weekend, etc. works well.

Doesn't have a bunch of bells and whistles, but I don't need them.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I use the phone alarm, wakes me up every morning without fail, have a separate alarm set up for weekend, etc. works well.

Doesn't have a bunch of bells and whistles, but I don't need them.

Yo, Coffee, speaking of waking up in the morning, I need you to swing by my house about 8 a.m. so I can drink you.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
It's not TAC it's Free Talking Alarm clock or the paid version is Talking Alarm Clock. It rocks!!! I have the paid version (.99) You can set as many different alarms as you want. You can set your alarm to music, phone sounds or record your on voice. It's a very cool app with a killer layout.

Boodev

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
We have a new Digital Alarm Clock application which uses the new Mango alarms framework so alarms still go off even when the application isn't running. It also has a dim night time mode, multiple colour settings and weather reports for your current location.

It will be available for free with ads or for ?0.79

The link to the application is below:
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=0d2ff3dd-7a01-4417-807a-03a93efde25f

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss