ZuneNuze app

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
For anyone interested, I just released a free Zune community app called ZuneNuze. Basically it aggregates the RSS feeds from several Zune sites and presents them in one place.

Sorry to pimp my own release, but I've never developed an app before now.

Mods, please be gentle.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Works fine here, love the Marketplace description, the 'MVP CommuniTITIES' LOL
(The Wee Bear is easily amused it seems)

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I know! I have to resubmit the whole app to put in a new description. That's on the board for tonight. I must have totally had a Freudian slip when I wrote that...hahahaha

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I know! I have to resubmit the whole app to put in a new description. That's on the board for tonight. I must have totally had a Freudian slip when I wrote that...hahahaha

A likely story kingp. App works great for me, although all these nasty Zune thangs not being available here (UK) doesn't help matters. Grrrrr

Anyway, well done on your very first app, I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
At least it gets you access to Zune-related content that you can play on your WP7 device. The ZuneTracks blog posts link to freely available mp3s you can download as well. Most of them are indie artists, but there are a few famous ones too.

I honestly don't know what Microsoft's problem is with an International release of Zune. I mean it took them over a year to get the Zune HD to Canada...and they're directly north of us!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
For anyone interested, I just released a free Zune community app called ZuneNuze. Basically it aggregates the RSS feeds from several Zune sites and presents them in one place.

Sorry to pimp my own release, but I've never developed an app before now.

Mods, please be gentle.

No way you didn't go there did you...lol

Seriously cool app I will add it to the Sticky later. Around these parts we love our developers keep those killer apps coming. Just downloaded looks nice fast responsive I will play around with it more later.

Works fine here, love the Marketplace description, the 'MVP CommuniTITIES' LOL
(The Wee Bear is easily amused it seems)

/\/\ Very Nice/\/\ I believe I have actually used that word before :)

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I've submitted a 1.1 revision upgrade that is in "testing ****" right now. It should be out tomorrow or tuesday (hopefully). The only improvements is adding Zune Insider to the list and some graphic changes and I corrected the app description, removing "Communitities"...still can't believe I didn't catch that...LOL. (.Y.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos