What apps have beautiful live tiles? I like decorating my home screen with nice live tiles. Such as Flickr or Flixster, or Ap mobile, any additions?
    05-12-2011 12:41 PM
    Flixter is the only cool one I know. There's Weatherduck, is kinda mehish but the live title is the same color of your theme.
    05-12-2011 01:15 PM
    Try Clever ToDo if you need a To Do app. Yeah, its text and numbers but well done. And does not follow the theme color. Also Smart Tile. You can select from about a dozen colors as the background and also drop in any one of a list of pre-defined images. Pro Sports Scores provides updates every minute for sporting events you are tracking, like baseball, etc. Changes constantly. Sports Scores has a black background and will track up to two favorite teams with updates every 10 minutes.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    05-12-2011 04:06 PM
    I use both Clever ToDo and Smart tile. I have them side by side that way I can fill both with my task's to do. smart tile gives you a selection of colors for your tile. Weather channel is nice as well. So is 4th & Mayor tile. Ztitch has a nice logo tile as well
    05-13-2011 05:23 AM
    The music + video tile has a nice photo of the artists who's music is playing.
    05-16-2011 03:04 PM
    Also you can do the Internet Explorer shortcuts of your favorite sites. And your best looking friends.
    05-16-2011 09:19 PM
    the world weather app has a very nice looking two tile system if you enable the "live background as tile" option.
    05-17-2011 09:35 AM
    ok, with the recent blogposts with category headers i set up my start screen according to that so im happy with it now ^^ thanks for input
    05-17-2011 07:31 PM
    Flickr tile is nice just a shame the app is really bad, it's great when it works but the app hogs the system resources and constantly crashes. Shame as it has so much potential.
    05-19-2011 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD