Announcing the Official WPCentral app for Windows Phone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Nope the trial version should update in the exact same way as the full. In fact all the new features and improvements this update are available in both the trial and full versions

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Nope the trial version should update in the exact same way as the full. In fact all the new features and improvements this update are available in both the trial and full versions

And how exacly do you update it? im not getting prompted to do so :(

i even uninstalled and re-downloaded it from the MP and i got the same version

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Quickest way sometimes is just to uninstall it and redownload. (I tried for ages for a prompt but nope it just kept saying share after going in and out in the Marktplace)

Got it eventually.

I'm not the most patient person. :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
And how exacly do you update it? im not getting prompted to do so :(

i even uninstalled and re-downloaded it from the MP and i got the same version

Not sure what's going on there, the app should show as version 1.3 in all regions by now. On the off chance that maybe the marketplace caches you could power the device off then on again to maybe force a refresh?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what's going on there, the app should show as version 1.3 in all regions by now. On the off chance that maybe the marketplace caches you could power the device off then on again to maybe force a refresh?

Ah cool , did a power cicle , good to go :p

hey how about a free app with ADDS? :p

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I say all, there are some premium features which are paid only (podcast player, videos page and deep app links) but they're extras. It's also quite likely that adding comments will be a premium feature as well

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll have to be patient again because my stupid live id email doesn't actually recieve any email Grrrrr - I'll get it eventually like last time sigh LOL :)

Looks good as ever though Jay. :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to be patient again because my stupid live id email doesn't actually recieve any email Grrrrr - I'll get it eventually like last time sigh LOL :)

Looks good as ever though Jay. :)

Dude I can work something out with that, send me your live ID from your gmail account and I'll make a note next to your name to send the download link to a different e-mail, it should theoretically work then.

One exception as you've been very helpful and supportive throughout the past few versions :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've now changed my live id Jay, i guess that means a hard reset on the phone doesn't it ? I'll PM you my new Live ID see what happens.

Many thanks for you going to all the trouble, I appreciate it Jay. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Woo a toast from the WPCentral app and spinning tile announcing Minesweeper is available all over the place.

I'm impressed. Nice :)

Don't you just love Mango? :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Loving the apps performance during the day, toasts and spinning tile on new articles working perfectly. Just love it. :)

Unfortunately I haven't found anything wrong with the app yet Grrrrrrr ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss