IM+ Is now free.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I notice also Cocktail Flow has a try feature. Now I know why this app is so reverence. Very pretty, insanely fast and metro to the core.

PaulyP

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Installed the free version, when I try to turn on toast and push this is the message I get when I exit back out of setting? What the ?

"IM+ is not allowed to recieve tile/toast notifications."

Useless.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Sound like you've reached you push limit. Not the devs fault, it's MS fault.
Installed the free version, when I try to turn on toast and push this is the message I get when I exit back out of setting? What the ?

"IM+ is not allowed to recieve tile/toast notifications."

Useless.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know I turn it off in my phone but it was doing fine on my part. Also I don't know if it's my phone or what but live tiles are useless on my phone. They always update late or not at all.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep appears that is what it was. But the notifications do take forever to arrive. I get the little number in tile but then I open app and no message? Any other suggestions?
If you have a dev unlocked, you can install a reg editor and delete the endpoints that causing the problem, or you can hard reset your phone.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I had to deleted IM+. Too slow and clunky, not worth it even for free. I feel bad for the ones that paid 10 dollars, this app is awful.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Aww man, my condolences. I mean I was happy with it, it looks great and has tons of features but it's just a nightmare. I hope it gets fixed.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Sadly i've noticed my im+ app deteriorate to an almost useless state. At first it was just brutally slow to start up, which I think is normal for this app. As time went on some messages would take hours to appear. Now, they almost never appear.

Does anyone know of a way to "link" google chat with wlm so I can use the native mango messaging client? As of now I have around 20 friends using google chat, and ummm....0 using windows live messanger.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Google/ Bing "adding gchat to windows live" and it'll show u the instructions. I did it, but I haven seen any of my gchat contacts yet.
Sadly i've noticed my im+ app deteriorate to an almost useless state. At first it was just brutally slow to start up, which I think is normal for this app. As time went on some messages would take hours to appear. Now, they almost never appear.

Does anyone know of a way to "link" google chat with wlm so I can use the native mango messaging client? As of now I have around 20 friends using google chat, and ummm....0 using windows live messanger.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Sound like you've reached you push limit. Not the devs fault, it's MS fault.

I just downloaded the app, but I'm not receiving notifications either. What's the limit that you guys are talking about? Is it the amount of tiles or the amount of apps with push notifications? I have 12 apps on my screen with push notification options on (including the IM+ app). I thought the limith was 15 apps. What gives?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the app, but I'm not receiving notifications either. What's the limit that you guys are talking about? Is it the amount of tiles or the amount of apps with push notifications? I have 12 apps on my screen with push notification options on (including the IM+ app). I thought the limith was 15 apps. What gives?

It is 15 apps but the issue in NoDo and before is apps not clearing registry endpoints or creating duplicate ones that make you hit your limit prematurely. This seems to be rectified in the Mango builds with both a larger upper limit and apparently the registry issue sorted out (though that is still up in the air until someone can get a registry editor working).

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there anything that can be done now for those who don't have the Mango beta? Or is this something I, and those who still have Nodo, have to deal with until Mango arrives? Can we at least clear the registry manually?

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Is there anything that can be done now for those who don't have the Mango beta? Or is this something I, and those who still have Nodo, have to deal with until Mango arrives? Can we at least clear the registry manually?

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

If you have a developer unlocked phone and an editor, otherwise hard reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)