09-23-2011 02:54 PM
28 12
tools
    on the other hand, ms does make money on every android phone sold. that can only help wp7.
    09-23-2011 11:01 AM
    I have no problem with a company being successful. They dominate the market because they make great products that people want to use, and I do not kid myself for one single second that Microsoft wouldn't sell it's metaphorical left nut to enjoy that kind of mindshare and digital marketplace saturation. Not one of us is doing anything special or ethically superior by using a Windows Phone over a Google Phone, outside of using what we like. In my ever so humble, of course. ^_^
    09-23-2011 12:21 PM
    I totally agree. I would love to see a Google+ app, but 90% of my friends are using Facebook. I'm not getting a lot of response from my invites from Google+. Facebook's update is going to have to be horribly annoying for people to leave. This may take a while.:unsure:
    I think the last couple of days of FB updates may be getting close to the straw breaking the camel's back. I've had six of my FB friends join G+ in just the last 24 hours.
    09-23-2011 02:54 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD