Google + app coming...

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
same here. i really like it, but i dont know anybody using it. tried to get my wife on it, but she is so entrenched in facebook like everybody else. and i have to admit, its hard to leave facebook when just about everybody i know is there.

I totally agree. I would love to see a Google+ app, but 90% of my friends are using Facebook. I'm not getting a lot of response from my invites from Google+. Facebook's update is going to have to be horribly annoying for people to leave. This may take a while.:unsure:

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
well i will say that facebook seems to be upsetting people with their updates as of late. ive already seen one post begging fb to the news feed back to what it was. i dont really have a problem with fb, just kinda bored with it.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
well i will say that facebook seems to be upsetting people with their updates as of late. ive already seen one post begging fb to the news feed back to what it was. i dont really have a problem with fb, just kinda bored with it.

True. A lot of my friends are livid about it. They don't seem to understand that they are not Facebook's customers, rather they are Facebook's product, lol.

As for me, I don't really care what they do with it. I use Facebook almost entirely for private groups. I rarely read my feed.

Meelosh

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I will not be supporting Google or any of their products, apps, or services.

They are dominating the market right now and even if you have WP7, Blackberry, Iphone, etc you are still making Google huge by using all the crap they offer on our platforms.

Total boycott.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I have no problem with a company being successful. They dominate the market because they make great products that people want to use, and I do not kid myself for one single second that Microsoft wouldn't sell it's metaphorical left nut to enjoy that kind of mindshare and digital marketplace saturation. Not one of us is doing anything special or ethically superior by using a Windows Phone over a Google Phone, outside of using what we like. In my ever so humble, of course. ^_^

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree. I would love to see a Google+ app, but 90% of my friends are using Facebook. I'm not getting a lot of response from my invites from Google+. Facebook's update is going to have to be horribly annoying for people to leave. This may take a while.:unsure:

I think the last couple of days of FB updates may be getting close to the straw breaking the camel's back. I've had six of my FB friends join G+ in just the last 24 hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb