Google + app coming...

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to this. I quite enjoy Google+, but the web-app that we have to use now really isn't all that great.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! I wish Microsoft and Google could just chill for a while and bro out. G+ integration into the People hub and IE would be amazing.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a evo 3d and an Arrive. I'm going to be returning my 3d tomorrow. I activated it for one day (yesterday) just to use3 google+ . Once that app comes comes to wp7, I'll.be set. I have my entire family converting to it

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
G+ is pretty tight. I was playing a little bit more with it today and it's pretty cool.

I haven't explored much, but if there is an option that allows you to share to Twitter and FB as well as G+ through G+, that would make it my 'go to' over FB.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
G+ is pretty tight. I was playing a little bit more with it today and it's pretty cool.

I haven't explored much, but if there is an option that allows you to share to Twitter and FB as well as G+ through G+, that would make it my 'go to' over FB.

There are already extensions for Chrome that do that. Probably for Firefox too. I will try to find them.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
There are already extensions for Chrome that do that. Probably for Firefox too. I will try to find them.

I think it cross-shares to FB too.

Yeah... there are a crap load of extensions. I have a pretty good one, but want it built in-to G+ as an option. So if I upload a pic and comment, it shows up on all 3 social networks, almost like updating my 4sq and having it show up on twitter and fb and while mobile.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there is going to be one any time soon. One of the things I hate about all these unofficial blogs is when speculation turns to fact, as in this case.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used the g+service on over a month. Its nice, but it just isn't catching on. I'm sure an app would make me want to use it more.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used the g+service on over a month. Its nice, but it just isn't catching on. I'm sure an app would make me want to use it more.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

same here. i really like it, but i dont know anybody using it. tried to get my wife on it, but she is so entrenched in facebook like everybody else. and i have to admit, its hard to leave facebook when just about everybody i know is there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786