Carbon, new Twitter client for WP7

dot1ne

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Following our webOS launch a couple of months ago, we're porting Carbon to WP7 and released the first Private Beta of the app today to a small group of WP7 users with dev-unlocked devices.

Carbon for WP7, just like the webOS version sports a number of basic features such as Translate, Instapaper, Read It Later, Twitlonger, Mult-Account, Autocomplete, and the core Twitter screens along with Threaded messaging for Direct Messages. Apart from those we have our own set of features that are signature to our Carbon brand that comes down to Visuals & User Experience and a set of unique ways to show timelines.

We're expanding the Private Beta List with 20 more members. If you're interested in test driving a new and exciting Twitter app for WP7 that is coming from a webOS base send your Twitter screen name to saleh[at]dotsandlines.com to get on the list.

Follow our updates on @CarbonWP

It's too early to share screenshots, we'll get there before announcing our public release soon.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Too bad I'm not dev-unlocked, I would've loved to try out that amazing app. Saw it on webOS, I liked it instantly. Thanks for bringing it to WP7!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the Pre a couple weeks after it came out (iPhone release), so I never got to try out Carbon, but I definitely heard great things about it.

dot1ne

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
We still have those Beta sluts open, 12 of them. We're sending out an update to the first Beta that we sent out to the first batch three days ago. Wanna' be on the next list? email
saleh[at]dotsandlines.com mentioning your Twitter handle and we'll get you in.

furygoalbrtis39

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the Pre a couple weeks after it came out (iPhone release), so I never got to try out Carbon, but I definitely heard great things about it.
I also had the pre, plus tho, I did get to try out carbon, and it was my sole Twitter app for the rest of the time I used my pre. I can't wait for it to come out for WP7

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

sm07

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the Pre- a couple months ago and used Carbon full-time as my main twitter client, and it was awesome. The official WP7 app isn't anywhere near as good. Really looking forward to this release!

dot1ne

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
We're extending the beta program and are adding 20 more beta testers, are you game? Could side-load apps? Send us your Twitter handle to saleh[at]dotsandlines.com and we'll get you in.

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Marketplace beta

Following our webOS launch a couple of months ago, we're porting Carbon to WP7 and released the first Private Beta of the app today to a small group of WP7 users with dev-unlocked devices.

Carbon for WP7, just like the webOS version sports a number of basic features such as Translate, Instapaper, Read It Later, Twitlonger, Mult-Account, Autocomplete, and the core Twitter screens along with Threaded messaging for Direct Messages. Apart from those we have our own set of features that are signature to our Carbon brand that comes down to Visuals & User Experience and a set of unique ways to show timelines.

We're expanding the Private Beta List with 20 more members. If you're interested in test driving a new and exciting Twitter app for WP7 that is coming from a webOS base send your Twitter screen name to saleh[at]dotsandlines.com to get on the list.

Follow our updates on @CarbonWP

It's too early to share screenshots, we'll get there before announcing our public release soon.

Hello dot1ne

I am happy to test the software and will follow the instructions above.

By the way , if you use the private beta function within WP Marketplace, do testers need unlocked devices?

Worth checking out.

Cheers

andrew-in-woking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss