Board Express issue when typing

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
When I type on my Arrive slide out keyboard and I reach the end of the line where the cursor drops to the next line the letters get all out of place. Its like it skips a letter and puts them in the wrong order. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
:cool: Dave

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Board Express is a POS. Long overdue is an understatement.

They took everyone's $$$ and ran. I have tried to contact Tapatalk about creating a client, but somehow have yet been able to get a response... email, their forums and twitter.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you look it up in the Market it says Board Express for Tapitalk are they made by the same developer?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
No jumbled letters, but the super sensitive links are a pain. And since Mango beta, sometimes text input lags behind my typing.

But every one of my posts in this forum have been through Board Express, so not a total POS. But needs some work.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I contacted the BoardExpress people about this bug and they said they've identified it and it'll be fixed in the next update. They told me this probably about 4 or 5 months ago.

There's also another annoying bug where if your message is long, you won't be able to scroll down to the bottom of the message.

There seriously needs to be an alternative or a big bug fix. The app is very annoying to use and I've just started going to the forums in IE to post instead at this point.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I've removed the app from my phone Ill wait on the update to use it again. I reviewed the app gave it low marks as consumers that is all we can do is give our opinion.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of removing it, but then I'll never know when it's updated. Wpcentral needs to do a front page story when it gets an update :D.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If it does get an update one of you guys tip the writers I would bet they will put it on the front page. I'm not real confident that they are working on getting this up to date I would bet we wont see any movement till next year when Mango is firmly in place.

BORIStheBLADE

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
This app is need of some serious work. I had Tapatalk on my Android before I went to WP7 and it was in better shape.

They need to fix a bunch of stuff!

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Someone doesn't believe me when i say i am having issues when typing soi m just going to keep typing this message to show this person what a uncorrected message looks likea

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Big D- I posted in the forums to show that doubting Thomas that you are telling the truth.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo