Fantasy Football App??

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
With the lockout over and preseason starting a little over a month away I am wondering if anyone has heard of a possible NFL Fantasy Football app?

A quick Marketplace search didn't come up with anything worth while. I know every major platform has an app for it so hoping that Windows Phone follows suit.

If anyone has heard of anything in the pipeline please let me know. It was awesome to have on my Blackberry last year for last minute lineup changes and I am hoping I am not in the dark this year.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't know of one yet, but it sure would be nice! Will have to look around the marketplace for one.

AkAdam

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE an NFL Fantasy Football App!! The only ones I see on the marketplace are for Yahoo! I need one to work with NFL.com's fantasy football. For now I'm just using their mobile website with Internet Explorer.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Any luck with any Fantasy Football apps for wp7 yet? Was hoping ESPN, would've released one for this season, but no luck.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I use Fantasy Ferret, but it is for Yahoo! leagues. I personally don't care for the UI of the other FF options, so I stick with Yahoo.

AkAdam

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
So it looks like an App called Fantasy Football '11 was released by Bignoggins Productions. It seems pretty cool from the screen shots and has Yahoo and ESPN support, but still no NFL.com support anywhere. I wonder if it could be added? I guess I'll have to give up hope for this season and hopefully someone creates an App for rgw 2012 season.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I used NFL.com this season too. The mobile site never loads for me though

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo