Hello,

I couldn't find what I was looking for in the posts here so I thought I'd take a stab at asking around; is anyone aware of an application for WP7 that is similar in function to Type N Walk for the iPhone? It basically provides a viewport on your phone to show where you are walking while you are typing out an email or text message.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    08-09-2011 12:16 PM
    Never even heard of such an app. But I sent them a quick note to join the Windows Phone party. You can contact them here:

http://www.formstack.com/m/?710501-EBFywUkpni
    08-09-2011 12:27 PM
    Hello,

I couldn't find what I was looking for in the posts here so I thought I'd take a stab at asking around; is anyone aware of an application for WP7 that is similar in function to Type N Walk for the iPhone? It basically provides a viewport on your phone to show where you are walking while you are typing out an email or text message.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    As a LG user we have Look n Type in the LG store but I'm not aware of an app out there available to everyone.
    08-09-2011 12:40 PM
    Not sure why this is needed? Do you actually have to stare directly at the screen?
    And besides, I suspect the danger is not from what is directly in-front of you, but to the sides, where the camera can not see anyway.

Shrugs
    08-10-2011 09:47 AM
    thanks all for taking the time to reply; I've seen the iPhone app I mentioned in action and its good for those times you're walking and just want to look at a text that's just popped up. Its a silly thing; yes, you could just stop walking to read, but I do like the idea of the built in camera to display on-screen where you are walking while you read your text.

Not a big deal; was just curious if such an app existed for all WP7 :)
    08-15-2011 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD