Tapatalk

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I know we've got BoardExpress for forum browsing, but has there been any word on a WP7 Tapatalk app?

The BoardExpress app is kind of broken and buggy and I've given up hope things get fixed.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I sure hope so as a board moderator I sure miss having a good quick launch app that works for monitoring new posts. Board Express is so bad I wont use it.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
What's wrong with board express?

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
The text input is broken for me. When it jumps to the next line it'll usually ignore some letters I type. On the new thread window the textbox will stop scrolling down at a point when I'm trying to type a long message. If you leave the app and come back and resume it things aren't always guaranteed to work. I've had many times where my posts never show up.

Those are my major annoyances.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
After having Tapatalk on my android phones, I just can't use Board Express either. I was wondering though if the xda-developers app is based on board express, just like how their android app is based on tapatalk? Just curious. It's not perfect, but seems to work better than the board express app does when accessing the same info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro