i guess this is more of personal preference but i am looking for a good app for woot.com. so what does everybody use or recommend.

i am going to try wooter since its free but was wondering what everybody else uses?
    08-24-2011 04:06 AM
    man I see the topic and all i can think is: WHAT THE **** is a WOOT app. LOL!!!

WOOT!!

im not sure what that site is, i looked it at . sort of looks like a FORUM for Power tools??

if your looking something that allows you to post , check out: BOARD EXPRES PRO
    08-24-2011 08:36 AM
    I've just been using wooter. It seems perfectly fine for checking woot/buying stuff.

Se1fcr3ation, Woot : One Day, One Deal is a site where they have a new deal each day. It's usually for electronics. You can get stuff there really cheap. In fact, the HP Touchpad showed up on woot a couple weeks ago for $299. . .the first major sign that trouble was brewing for webOS.
    08-24-2011 09:21 AM
    yea woot is awesome for deals. plus they have "woot offs" every so often and its deal after deal all day! i am using wooter i just wish it showed the user deals on deal.woot. that is were a lot of free or real cheap stuff is found. also they are always finding in stock touch pads for $99. o well thats what the computer is for and i can probably use the browser on the phone for the site just fine.

in the last week from user deals i got a set of free screw drivers, working gloves, rachel ray dog food. didn't even have to pay shipping on any of it.
    08-24-2011 02:16 PM
    I use Wootcher, it has a nice UI!
    08-28-2011 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD