Apps missing from WP7

drbilal

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
There are quite a few i could name but off the top of my head id say sports games, chase app, and nfl Sunday ticket would be great.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express

pjbeaton

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Apps Missing

The apps I miss after moving over from the iPhone last week are:

ESPN Fantasy Football
Mint
Suntrust
Citibank
Verizon FIOS Remote DVR
bioDefense
Zombieville USA

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
only one I'd really, really like to see is Chase bank!

All those I know with chase and have windows phone or want to switch all want it.

I called them back in the beginning of the year when I got my focus and asked before my 30 days were up, would they have it... They told me it was about to get released but got pushed back. Well... It's almost a year later and they still haven't released it.

She probably BSed me because I mentioned BoA coming out with one soon (because it was announced).

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I thought I'd posted this before but perhaps it was on another forum. The one type of program and app that is sorely missing are ballistics programs and other type of programs for the hobbyist shooter. If I could program them I would but I haven't written or created a program in nearly 30 years back in the days of BASIC on my C=64.

I would really like to see some programs for the shooting sports and reloaders. I've found 1 in all my searching and it's an off market program that requires the ability to side load into an unlocked phone and I don't have one of those. On my old WM devices, I had lots of things at my disposal to use in my hobby but, WP has absolutely nothing that I've found so far.

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Epocrates and Medscape are missing.

I second this.

I am using the Web version of Tarascon Pharmacopeia right now as a tile on my phone. I've used it for many years with WM PDA's. They tell me they are working on a WP version. I haven't heard anything from Epocrates or Medscape. The nice thing about going with the web based version of Tarascon is that I can use it on my phone or pull it up on any terminal at the hospital to look something up.

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hamachi
Teamviewer
Hotspot Shield
Torrent Client (not controller)
SSH Server (not client)
Cmd or a proper console
Native Registry Editor for everyone (not only after interop unlock)
DosBox (or other dos emulator)
Tethering for everyone
Java Virtual Machine for jar files/programs
Internal File Browser/File Manager ... really -_- this is probably the most important one ...
Internal XAP deployer on device

Last edited:

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Web version of Tarascon Pharmacopeia right now as a tile on my phone. I've used it for many years with WM PDA's. They tell me they are working on a WP version. I haven't heard anything from Epocrates or Medscape. The nice thing about going with the web based version of Tarascon is that I can use it on my phone or pull it up on any terminal at the hospital to look something up.

I use the web version of Medscape and UpToDate and I've been able to do well on my rotations :) Epocrates doesn't play nice with mobile IE9 though :(

SEKKDS

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
YouVersion too

Poynt already exists... in fact, saw this a while back and thought "wow, it's already out".

In fact, it was out last year... I believe around November.

As far as I know (and furthermore have downloaded it for myself), YouVersion, assuming it is indeed the bible app "scottae316" is referring to, is also out already. Been for awhile.

In other news for "scottae316", The World Trade Center came down, Windows 7 came out, and Michael Jackson died.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte