Time Card App?

DaMoFoMan

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyone that that could suggest an App that would help me keep up with my time at work? I used to use the calender on my HTC HD2 but now on my HD7 the calender dosent work the same way. I've been using Office Notes, as it has e-mail options (my employer has asked that i send my time that way), however it is aggravating to have to add Month, week, day, location, and time every entry. Im sure there is a better way, so if anyone knows one please share! :)

pccourt

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyone that that could suggest an App that would help me keep up with my time at work? I used to use the calender on my HTC HD2 but now on my HD7 the calender dosent work the same way. I've been using Office Notes, as it has e-mail options (my employer has asked that i send my time that way), however it is aggravating to have to add Month, week, day, location, and time every entry. Im sure there is a better way, so if anyone knows one please share! :)
You might want to check this out: www.timecard.econz.com
As well as a number of native Timecard applications for WinMobile 6.5, iPhone and Android they have a J2ME based application that should run on the HD7.

capnfabs

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss