The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Is there anyone that that could suggest an App that would help me keep up with my time at work? I used to use the calender on my HTC HD2 but now on my HD7 the calender dosent work the same way. I've been using Office Notes, as it has e-mail options (my employer has asked that i send my time that way), however it is aggravating to have to add Month, week, day, location, and time every entry. Im sure there is a better way, so if anyone knows one please share! :)
    09-11-2011 04:42 PM
    Is there anyone that that could suggest an App that would help me keep up with my time at work? I used to use the calender on my HTC HD2 but now on my HD7 the calender dosent work the same way. I've been using Office Notes, as it has e-mail options (my employer has asked that i send my time that way), however it is aggravating to have to add Month, week, day, location, and time every entry. Im sure there is a better way, so if anyone knows one please share! :)
    You might want to check this out: www.timecard.econz.com
    As well as a number of native Timecard applications for WinMobile 6.5, iPhone and Android they have a J2ME based application that should run on the HD7.
    DaMoFoMan likes this.
    09-18-2011 06:29 PM
    I actually just finished putting together a timecard app, fittingly enough it's called 'Timecard'. It's designed to be super-simple to use and visually attractive. AND it has the capability to email your timecard for the day to anyone.

Maybe it fits your needs? It's available on the marketplace at http://www.windowsphone.com/en-AU/ap...c-e5d32acee898 and/or you can read more about it at Magnetism & Mystery.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by capnfabs; 12-12-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: More information added.
    12-12-2011 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD