09-29-2011 05:26 PM
54 123
tools
    You seem very passionate. I agree with you though. The OS is relatively new. Can't expect a lot of apps at the start. However, when the number of devices out increase and continue to increase, that should attract developers and therefore there would be more apps especially the one you want. But I must say I doubt windows 8 tablets would stop Apple's iPad. It may just target another niche though. Just saying...
    09-28-2011 07:38 PM
    Look at today Pulse just went live, there is a bank of America app and many more bank apps every week more apps are coming out. now that Mango is live we will start to see even more apps coming in. heck man this is just short of a year old. at this stage of the game ios and android had not gotten as far as wp7 has in the same time frame. Psst enjoy the fact that with WP7 you don't need to run anti-virus you don't need to have duel cor and be just as fast as a duel... so many good reasons to have a WP7.... enjoy
    There are some areas where WP7 is ahead, but local services are definitely behind. There is no official public transport app for my city, nor an app for my supermarket. All these are available on iOS/Android.

That said, Pulse looks grossly overrated. Weave absolutely manhandles it.
    09-28-2011 11:39 PM
    Before Weave there was Pulse and Pulse probably influenced the former
    09-29-2011 12:20 AM
    Hi playboy,

Please take a look at ROKUbox, which is an app to control ROKU devices. We hope that you will find it to be a quality app like the ones you are looking for. Let us know what you think.

Thank you,
    Localyf Team
    09-29-2011 05:26 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD