Mango marketplace can't update my apps?

Hmar9333

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to Mango yesterday, but the marketplace is telling me that my apps are all up to date, ones that I know have been updated for Mango (like Zombies!!).

With all of my non-Xbox Live apps I can just go into the marketplace and update from the app page, but to get the update for an Xbox Live game, I need to delete the app and redownload it, causing me Tom lose all of my data (I tested it with Rise of Glory)

Any suggestions?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to Mango yesterday, but the marketplace is telling me that my apps are all up to date, ones that I know have been updated for Mango (like Zombies!!).

With all of my non-Xbox Live apps I can just go into the marketplace and update from the app page, but to get the update for an Xbox Live game, I need to delete the app and redownload it, causing me Tom lose all of my data (I tested it with Rise of Glory)

Any suggestions?

waving.gif

welcome.gif

The update notifications weren't working for anyone until a short time ago, i just got 11 notifications on the Marketplace tile, have you tried a quick off and on with your phone recently ?

Notifications do seem to be working fine for me now hmar9333. :)

Hmar9333

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply! Long time reader, first time poster :)

Still nothing on my phone, even with a restart! I *can* update everything by reinstalling, but I really don't want to lose all of my game progress, that's why I originally downgraded from my beta build of Mango.
Could it be to do with the fact that I'm in a different country to norma? (I'm from Australia, but I'm in Germany at the moment)

Thanks!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720