Just moved from Android. I am wondering whether there's a good live tile app that is large and shows both the weather and clock. I tried accuweather and weatherbug. Both of them show a small plain tile with only the weather. LG's weather and clock app is very nice, but it does not have live tile. I miss my weather widget on Android. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    10-02-2011 07:13 AM
    I don't think any show both weather and time. I have yet to find a weather one that is a wide tile. If you find one let me know. I like the weather apps.
    10-05-2011 02:06 PM
    I don't think any show both weather and time. I have yet to find a weather one that is a wide tile. If you find one let me know. I like the weather apps.
    Weather Live does!
    10-05-2011 05:13 PM
    If you had an HTC, their new HTC Hub shows both and works very well. Sorry!
    10-05-2011 07:22 PM
    If you had an HTC, their new HTC Hub shows both and works very well. Sorry!
    Well if they would quite messing around and release that Titan in the U.S., I would have one by now lol. Unless the Focus S comes out first.
    10-06-2011 07:14 AM
    Just moved from Android. I am wondering whether there's a good live tile app that is large and shows both the weather and clock. I tried accuweather and weatherbug. Both of them show a small plain tile with only the weather. LG's weather and clock app is very nice, but it does not have live tile. I miss my weather widget on Android. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    My New HTC Arrive Has an HTC HUB wide live tile with Weather; it shows temp, current weather(which can be set for various update intervals) but time is not on the live tile itself - unless you tap it. Time is displayed on the Device's status bar.
    10-09-2011 10:37 PM
    You always have the time on the available on the top corner but if Weather and Clock ( LG's app ) had a live tile that how it both and it was wide like the Calendar tile, it will be amazing.
    10-10-2011 12:55 AM
    Weather Live does!
    I think the time that weather live shows is the last time the weather updated, not the current time...
    10-10-2011 08:26 AM
    The current time is pretty much impossible to put on a live tile, since Microsoft don't allow you to run a background process constantly or every minute (Only every 10 minutes or so).

Theres plenty of nice weather apps though, Weather Live is nice. As is Samsung's Now app.
    10-12-2011 07:03 AM
    Thanks all for the input. Well, what can you do? Got to continue telling myself, the phone was cheap, the phone was cheap. :)
    10-12-2011 10:29 PM
    You can do plenty with a Windows Phone and it's wayyyy more reliable than Android. Not to mention 6000 times prettier.

Pin some double sided images to your start screen with Tiled Picture
    ( http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/ap...0-cea5c6e2a033 ).
    Nothing like a bit of self advertisement, eh? :)
    10-13-2011 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD