I read this review comparing several google voice apps. However it's from back in January and things change. http://www.windowscentral.com/wp7-go...review-roundup

What is considered the best google voice app available?
    10-04-2011 04:49 PM
    Free talk is currently the best in my opinion. GoVoice is the better looking one but it allways gives me trouble. Also a hint about google voice and AT&T plans. If you use free talk it calls you back. If you add your google # to your A-List you can talk unlimited. Also if you are running short on minutes; change your google voice so it shows your google # when they call you. I was working on an app myself but the first API made it impossible to make a good app. Now with mango I might go back and try again.
    10-04-2011 06:26 PM
    I don't need it for making or receiving calls. Just for texts and voicemails. I have more minutes than I know what to do with.

I only give out my google voice number to people. Which then forwards to my actual cell number. Would be nice if people I call see my google voice number on their caller id's but that seems to be an android only feature.
    10-04-2011 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD