Todays App Updates

Ashish Kakade05

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Do you have developers preview app????from which country ar u?????cause i also hav L520 but no update and yeah i have developers preview app......with black update and gdr3.....

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Subway surfers for 512mb ram??

Yeah,it is working fine on my L620 as well,That makes me angry towards KILOO and MS even more.
I mean what kind of developement team have they gone if a single person is able to patch THEIR game but their OWN Dev Team cant even patch their OWN game. -_-
And I'm angry at MS for certifying this game,I mean what are they checking if they are allowing a clone of such a FAMOUS game on wpstore without even knowing?? -.-
This is the second time such a famous game has been cloned and allowed.Remember that fake copy of fruit ninja??
Pardon for going off-topic on this thread,I need to let of some steam. :p

The Dev himself pulled that out, citing it was a school project or some yada-yada. Hahaha, here we praise as being Pirate free and MS checks and them Boom! cloned app.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Uc browser updated on 12/03/2014
version 3.4.0.374
no changelog mostly it will be minor bug fixes.

UC Browser | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
The date last updated is showing as 12/03/2014 but there is no update as its not showing any update button in the store. The same thing happened yesterday too, it was showing date last updated as 11/03/2014 but when I went to update it, it showed that I already have the latest updated version.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
The date last updated is showing as 12/03/2014 but there is no update as its not showing any update button in the store. The same thing happened yesterday too, it was showing date last updated as 11/03/2014 but when I went to update it, it showed that I already have the latest updated version.

i was able to update mine don't know why you are having this issue.
but in the beta version i was having this issue it was showing me that it is updated but it was not the latest version so i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it worked fine.
i also had this issue sometimes with where's my water and talking tom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)