Todays App Updates

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
are u saying about before pulled out or again downloaded yesterday......

i download it by 3g but still no use i waited for 2 days nothing happened....many have this same issue...i want to know whether it is ok now bec i have no unlimited data plan i don't want to waste too much data & time again...
Again downloaded yesterday.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Zomato

Last Updated : 5/29/2014

Version : 5.2.0.0

Change Log : We pinky-promised in our last update that we'd be serving up something awesome this time. And since we're friends, and pinky-promises are not meant to be broken, here's the awesomeness we promised.

• Collections: If you're looking for that special something (or you're just feeling too lazy to search), browse through our beautiful new Collections - the best places to address a certain mood or use-case.

• Trending restaurants: It's back, and it's better than before. Check out what's hot this week with the revamped Trending Restaurants (now a part of Collections)

• Recently viewed restaurants: Ever had that feeling where you simply can't remember the name of the restaurant you looked at just last night? No more.

• Easier photo attaching on reviews: Now you can easily attach photos you've already posted on Zomato to reviews you write.

Store Link : Zomato | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire