Todays App Updates

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
@ colinkiama, I beg to differ. Your thought has already been bought up in this thread, but not everyone will get 8.1 at the same time, some maybe moths in coming, and also, I get a good heads up on other apps some are using that would be nice to try. Not forgetting, the apps you've uninstalled and forgotten about from yester year and now get the opportunity to try again. So I think it will be useful to keep it updated for most of those points.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@ colinkiama, I beg to differ. Your thought has already been bought up in this thread, but not everyone will get 8.1 at the same time, some maybe moths in coming, and also, I get a good heads up on other apps some are using that would be nice to try. Not forgetting, the apps you've uninstalled and forgotten about from yester year and now get the opportunity to try again. So I think it will be useful to keep it updated for most of those points.

Exactly that. Not to forget about apps you tried, considered to have potential, but decided not to keep due to some bugs or missing features. I love this thread!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Exactly that. Not to forget about apps you tried, considered to have potential, but decided not to keep due to some bugs or missing features. I love this thread!

Exactly my thoughts.I reinstalled a lot of apps I had uninstalled before due to lack of updates or too many bugs so this thread has been extremely useful for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans